It’s been a while!
Let’s do the update first, and then go to the makeup!
Okay, so if you have been following me for a while, you know that I have started a new chapter in my life. I have just recently graduated from college and moved to a new town and started a new job! Let me tell you now! I love it! I love my apartment, I love living in Kentucky, and I LOVE my job! I am so beyond blessed that everything worked out the way it did!
However, I have made the decision to post on my blog only once a week as opposed to twice a week. When I was still in school, I was so excited for after graduation because I thought “When I get home from work I can do makeup tutorials and when I have a day off, I’ll do even more tutorials and be able to post up to three times a week!” I was wrong.
When I get home from work, I make a quick dinner and then go to bed. When I have a day off, I run errands and I’m usually pretty tired, so I lay on my couch and watch Friends. I’m definitely NOT complaining, because, like I said, I love my job! I just didn’t expect to be so tired when I come home.
BUT! I am still in my first week of my new chapter in life. So, I know I will start getting used to my schedule and will hopefully get to the point where I am comfortable enough to post twice a week again, and then hopefully more than that later!
In conclusion, I am sorry for my weird absences from Twitter, Instagram, and WordPress! I am still working on the perfect blog schedule to be more consistent! 🙂
Okay, now for the fun part!!
I wore this look on a fun GNO earlier this month! 🙂 My bestie, Joy, bought me the Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette, so I used it for this look 🙂
- Foundation: MAKE UP FOR EVER Mat Velvet + Foundation; 45 Soft Beige
- Concealer: MAKE UP FOR EVER Full Cover Concealer; 06 Ivory
- Powder: Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder
- Contour: Milani Multitasker Face Powder; 06 Medium Tan
- Blush: Milani Rose Powder Blush; Tea Rose | Similar; Nude Pink
- Highlight: BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed; Opal
- Eyeshadow (outer corner & bottom lash line): Urban Decay; Whiskey
- Eyeshadow (outer corner & bottom lash line): Urban Decay; Password
- Eyeshadow (all over the lid): Urban Decay; Combust
- Highlight (inner corner & brow bone): Urban Decay; Thirteen
- Winger liner: Maybelline Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner; Blackest Black
- Mascara: NARS Audacious Mascara
- Brows (tutorial here)
- Powder: Milani Brow Fix Kit; 03 Dark
- Powder: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Duo; Ebony
- Brow Mascara: Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara; Deep Brown
I thought this was a really simple eye look that isn’t over the top, but is still so much fun! I used all matte colors on my eyes, but you can always throw on a shimmery color to add some extra oomph! 🙂
Thank you all so much for reading and (hopefully) understanding!! :*
Can’t wait to talk to you all soon!
And please follow me!!