More about me!
I was looking at brokebeautybloggeronabudget ‘s page and saw this post! You should definitely check out her blog- it’s awesome!! Anyways, I thought this would be a great way to start out my blog and a good way for you guys to get to know a little more about me!
1. What is your middle name?
Naomi- I’d like to think it’s from the Bible, but I think it was actually the name of one of my mom’s really good friends.
2. What was your favorite subject in school?
In high school I really liked the fine arts- Music Theory was definitely my favorite class. Now that I am in college, I have really loved all of the Public Relations classes I’ve been in. I think that’s a pretty good sign, considering it’s my major. I’m also taking a fun dance class with my best friend, so I look forward to that, too!
3. What is your favorite drink?
I’m boring- I like water!
Also, there’s this drink Boyfriend introduced me to, called Peach Nehi and it is. The. Best. Thing. Ever.
4. What is your favorite song at the moment?
To answer this question, I think it need to split it up into two parts:
- Favorite song(s) of all-time:
- American Pie- Don McLean
- The Longest Time- Billy Joel
- Come on Eileen- Dexys Midnight Runners
- Uptown Girl- Billy Joel
- I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles)- The Proclaimers
- Wouldn’t It Be Nice- The Beach Boys
- Favorite song(s) that are more recent:
- Uptown Funk- Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson
- Steal My Girl- One Direction
- Thinking Out Loud- Ed Sheeran
- T. Swift’s New Album
5. What is your favorite food?
buffalo wings, sushi, steak, Macaroni & Cheese (not necessarily in that order).
6. What is the last thing you bought?
I bought a nice dress last Friday for a ceremony I have in April!
7. Favorite book of all time?
8. Favorite color?
Yellow. It’s a such a happy color, it reminds me of sunshine and summer, and I just love it!
9. Do you have any pets?
My parents have pets:
- Dog: a Boston Terrier named Dutch
- Cat: an orange shorthair named Daisey
10. Favorite perfume?
11. Favorite holiday?
Christmas. Christmas is such a romantic holiday. Also, I get to spend a lot of time with my family and friends. Boyfriend and family are just the two best things in the world. Plus it’s Jesus’ birthday ❤
12. Are you married?
13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?
Yes! A few times actually:
- A lot of European countries
- I especially loved Greece and Italy.
14. Do you speak any other language?
Unfortunately, no. I took French in high school, but did not enjoy it at all. In college I started taking Spanish, which I loved, but I ended up not being that great at it, either.
15. How many siblings do you have?
I’m technically an only child. However, I have a half brother and half sister, and three “adopted” sisters, that aren’t actually adopted, but I love them.
16. What is your favorite shop?
Again, I need to answer this question in two parts:
- When I have money:
- When I don’t have a lot of money:
17. Favorite restaurant?
It really depends on my mood. But, my top picks are: Buffalo Wild Wings, Ichiban, and Thai Orchid.
18. When was the last time you cried?
I teared up today when I heard Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran. That song, man, that song.
19. Favorite blog?
jaclynhillmakeup.com, I love Jaclyn Hill! She has the best makeup tutorials and opinions!
20. Favorite movie?
21. Favorite TV shows?
22. PC or Mac?
Mac. My whole family is an Apple family.
23. What phone do you have?
24. How tall are you?
I’m 5ft 2 in.
25. Can you cook?
Yes, I can cook, like I can follow a recipe, but I don’t trust myself to make something from scratch. Lucky for me, Boyfriend is a GREAT cook! 🙂
I hope this was a fun way for you guys to get to know a little more about me! Please comment below any more questions you have or if you have any suggestions for future posts!
Can’t wait to talk to you guys soon!
And please follow me!!