FINALLY!!!!!!!! SPRING. IS HERE. Guys, I seriously could not be more excited for spring. It’s so nice walking around campus NOT looking like the Michelin tire man in my big, white, marshmallow coat! 🙂
With this new weather, I thought it’d be fun to show you guys what I wore the first warm weathered day in what feels like forever.
So, it was about 43 degrees Fahrenheit here in good ole’ West Lafayette, so I still needed a light jacket. BUT!!! I didn’t have to wear fleece-lined leggings underneath my jeans! 🙂
- Jacket- Plato’s Closet; Norma Kamali | Similar | Similar | Similar
- Sweater- Francesca’s | Similar | Similar | Similar
- Jeans- Hollister | Similar | Similar
- Hunter Boots- Nordstrom | Similar | Similar
- Necklace- Boyfriend; Tiffany & Co. | Similar | Similar | Similar
Thanks so much for reading!! As always, please comment your spring outfits!! I love getting ideas! Also, comment if you have any new ideas for me to post!
Can’t wait to talk to you guys next week!
And please follow me!!
– Ryane ❤