I was thinking about how crazy my schedule is and how easy it would be to forget something! I’m sure everybody else has crazy schedules too, so I thought it would be a good idea to share with you guys how I organize my agenda!
Here it is in all it’s glory!
I swear, if I lose this thing, I will combust on the spot.
And here’s what I do:
1. In the little cream part that has the date in it, I put little reminders. So, March 23rd was my best friend, Joy’s 21st birthday, so I put that in big fancy letters 🙂
2. I have abbreviations for each of my classes! As soon as my professor assigns homework, I write it down in my agenda right away so I don’t forget!
And here’s a closer look at the right page!
4. If I need to print an assignment, I bold the word print. Doing this catches my eye and I would be horrified if I forgot to print off an assignment.
5. To remind myself to study for an exam, I always write the word study in blue. Again, it totally catches my eye and makes it stick out from the rest of the homework I have to do!
6. Exams, quizzes, and assignments are big, so I highlight these so there is no chance of forgetting them!
7. Off to the side of my list of homework and due dates, I put extra little notes. On Wednesday, I needed to remind myself to call my friend Kirsten to catch up! 🙂
8. Usually on one of the weekend dates I’ll put a “coming up Next Week” list! This really helps me keep track of what I need to be working on! Next week I know I have a dance exam on Tuesday, an horticulture lab due Wednesday, and a com paper due Friday. This is also a really nice addition because I don’t have to keep turning the pages back and forth, I just know what’s going on right away!
I hope this helped you guys out! I’ve been using this system since I started college and it has not failed me yet!
Let me know what you guys do to stay organized, I’m always up for new suggestions! 🙂
Thank you so much for reading!
Can’t wait to talk to you guys soon!
And please follow me!!