Hello all you wonderful people,
So yesterday, I attended Purdue’s Annual Communication Honors Banquet and was recognized as a Distinguished Senior… yay! Anyways, this banquet was really just an excuse for me to get all dolled up, so I wanted you guys to Get Ready with Me!
- Moisturizer: Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream; for dry, sensitive skin
- Foundation: Bare Minerals bareSkin; Bare Nude 09
- Powder: Cover FX Matte Setting Powder; Medium
- Eyeshadow (crease): Glominerals bronzer; sunkiss
- Eyeshadow (crease and lid): Urban Decay eyeshadow; Tease
- Eyeshadow (lid): Urban Decay eyeshadow; Chopper
- Eyeshadow (brow bone and inner corner): Urban Decay eyeshadow; Bootycall
- Eyeliner (waterline): Wet n Wild Coloricon Kohl Eyeliner; 607A Calling your Buff!
- Mascara: Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara; Deep Brown
- Comb: Conair Hair pick
- Protective Spray: Chi Iron Guard Spray
- Curler: Revlon hair curler
- Okay, I have literally had this hair curler for as long as I can remember. I’m telling you, like, since sixth grade maybe. I couldn’t find the exact curler, but I linked one that is pretty close!
- Brush: Conair Gel grip brush
- Dress: Abercrombie and Fitch | Similar | Similar | Similar | Similar
- Shoes: Not Rated Flats | Similar | Similar
Here are just some fun pics from the night. The first picture is with my best friend Joy who was also my date for the night because Boyfriend couldn’t make it! She was a fantastic date! Next is a picture of my mama! I’m so glad she made the trip up to Purdue to come see me! Finally, there’s a picture with my friend Annie! Isn’t she gorgeous? She has been in a few of my classes and we have become good friends! 🙂
I had so much fun writing this post for you guys!
Please let me know what you would like to see from me in the future! I have a lot of cool and fun posts that I have planned!
Thanks so much for reading :*
Can’t wait to talk to you guys soon!
And please follow me!!