I’m back on that Award/Tag grind. I can’t help it! I love them!
This post will feature two different awards!
The first is the Beautiful Blogger Award. I was nominated for this award by the fantastic stashmatters. I honestly cannot say enough good things about her! First, her blog is amazing. It’s all things beauty. She is so relatable and funny and smart and nice! I’m not kidding you, if you aren’t following her right now, get off my page, and go follow her! You won’t regret it!! Thank you so much for the nomination, doll!!! 🙂 Keep being amazing!
I was also nominated by hunnybunnysoph! Her blog has a little bit of everything! Beauty, food, lifestyle, clothes, it’s awesome! She also had this great motivational post, that I loved! She is so positive and beautiful! I really do think you guys need to check her out! Her style is really cute and vintage-y! Thanks for the nomination, girl! 🙂
• Display the Award logo on your blog.
• Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them.
• Nominate 7 other bloggers and say a little something about them.
• Let them know they have been nominated.
Polished by Amy. Oh my gosh. I love this girl’s blog. It gives me my daily dose of nail polish addiction! I honestly don’t know how she comes up with all the creative and fun designs, but she does, and they are AWESOME!! Not only does she post about nail related things, she also has a few MOTD and other things 🙂
…with Tinu. This girl’s blog is all about beauty, so you know I absolutely love it!!! But beyond that she also has amazing photography that I could honestly get lost in!! I so love looking through her blog and reading what she has to say about hair products and makeup and even seeing the amazing places she has gone!
A Smile is the best Makeup. Her title could not be any more true! I love this blog. She has great product reviews, hauls, MOTDs, and more! She is so positive and truly amazing! Seriously, a fantastic blogger, and from what I can tell, a fantastic person, too! 🙂
Christina Bee x3. First, I am obsessed with her monthly favorites. She loves Unbreakable: Kimmy Schmidt, just like I do. Seriously, guys, that show is hilarious. Second, her blog is great. She does a lot of fun hair tutorials, and her makeup is always on point!
MarieCrz. AH! Just another fantastic blogger. I just recently started following her and it was NOT a mistake! Her blog is so diverse. It’s inspirational, it’s beauty related, it’s funny, overall, it’s awesome! She has elements of photography and drawings, too! We are very similar in our love of neutral clothes, our overwhelming stress, and our love for Jesus!
Samiya’s beauty space. I just started following Samiya’s blog recently, and I already adore it. She posts all kinds of makeup looks and they are so diverse! Some are soft and subtle, while others are just so fierce!
The Awkward Addict. This girl is awesome! Go follow her now!! First, she is beautiful! Second, I love all her beauty posts. She has a really good mix of drugstore and high end products! Also, I just won my first ever thing! She had a giveaway a couple of weeks ago! (Stay tuned because I’m posting a haul soon 😉 ) This girl is so funny and awesome!
The second award I was nominated for is the Liebster Award! The wonderful geezkyralouise nominated me!
Questions for me:
1. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Pepperoni, for sure.
2. What is one movie that changed your life?
This is tough. A movie that changed my life? Hmm, I think I’m going to go with Tuesdays with Morrie
3. If you could go shopping with anyone (living or deceased) who would they be?
Honestly, I just love shopping with my mama. She’s the best 🙂
4. What is your favorite time of day? Why?
12:34, because 1, 2, 3, 4! haha!
5. Do you prefer taking photos or modeling in them?
Taking pictures. My mom is a professional photographer, so growing up I would always get my picture taken. I’m just not into it. I love taking other people’s pictures, though!
6. If you had to listen to one song for the rest of your life what would it be?
Hmm, probably American Pie by Don McLean, that has been my favorite song for as long as I can remember.
7. What is your favorite thing to bake/cook?
I like cookies. Because I like eating the cookie dough 😉
8. What is your favorite kind or makeup (mascara, blush etc.)
Probably mascara. I love making my eyelashes look super long and stuff!
9. Which animal describes your personality/ If you were an animal which would it be?
I am a cat. Seriously. I’m a cat. I’m super chill, pretty independent, and if I could, I would take naps all day and then chase a string around.
10. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I wanted to help people. Makeup can be really difficult to figure out! Also, I want to BE helped, I certainly don’t know everything there is to know, and I love reading other people’s blogs and sharing in their knowledge.
11. What do you hope to achieve throughout your blogging journey?
I just want to help people. I want to expand my knowledge and their knowledge. I want to be an inspiration and maybe make somebody’s day!
11 Random Facts:
1. As of right now, I am eating Hot & Spicy Cheez Its, and they are delicious
2. I’m in the market for a really good facial moisturizer. Any suggestions?
3. I’m twenty something and I sleep with three stuffed animals 🙂
4. Sharks are probably my biggest irrational fear.
5. I can’t wait for summer!
6. It’s thunder storming right now and I love it!
7. My biggest pet peeve is rude people. Ugh, they make me so mad!
8. My Myers-Brigg personality type is ISFJ!
9. I just started watching Chuck on Netflix, and I’m loving it!
10. In seven days, I get to go to Lexington ❤
11. I love each and every one of you! Thank you for the support!
1. What do you do when you’re stressed?
2. What is one product that you just can’t live without?
3. What is on your feet right now?
4. Look to your right, what do you see?
5. Favorite lipstick and color?
6. Who is your celebrity style inspiration?
7. Celebrity makeup inspiration?
8. What is your guilty pleasure?
9. Do you make weird faces when you put on mascara?
10. What are you looking forward to?
11. The majority of your clothes are what color?
This post is super long, and I apologize, but I gotta give credit where it’s due! I think it is so important to support other bloggers! I really do hope you guys check them out! They are all so wonderful!
ALSO! I posting a makeup tutorial on Monday!!!! BE THERE!! I am so excited 😀
Thanks so much for reading, my loves!
Can’t wait to talk to you all soon!
And please follow me!!
– Ryane ❤