Hello all you wonderful people!
I was nominated for this tag by the lovely Relentlessly Red. You guys gotta go check her out 🙂
So, here it goes 🙂
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
It really just depends on the day and the water. But usually my hair has the beach-wave thing going on!
2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I actually don’t dye my hair at all! I have in the past, so it’s not like I’m against it, I have just been loving my natural color 🙂
3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
I really enjoy trying out new hair styles and switching things up!
4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
Both!! I looooooooove getting my nails done at a salon, but I just don’t have the money for it! So, usually one of my friends paints my nails for me!
5. How often do you change your nail polish?
Honestly, I usually go bare-nailed.
6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
Both! I usually use a darker color in the winter and a nice pinky coral color in the summer 🙂
7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
Um, it usually takes ten minutes, but honestly it can take up to an hour. Sometimes I watch YouTube videos or Netflix and it distracts me from actually putting on makeup. lol!
8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Depends on the day. I used to always do face and then eyes, but I’ve been trying to do eyes first lately because some eyeshadows can give you a lot of fall out!
9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
Hmm, I guess a little bit of both? Like, I’m sure nobody needs 4 different blushes, but they’re all different, so that’s how I justify that. I don’t know, really. I don’t usually buy makeup for the sake of buying makeup. If I had the money, I totally would, but I don’t!
10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
It’s rare that I wear false lashes. I will admit that I do wear them every once in a while to spruce up a look, but it’s mostly just for special events. When I was involved in theatre I would wear falsies in shows all the time!
11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
Absolutely not. No. No. No. I love letting my skin breathe.
12. Do you wear makeup when you’re home alone or with family?
No, not typically. I guess the way my mind works is “why would I waste products if no one is going to see them?” Granted, there are a few times when I am just feeling so gross that I put on makeup or if I’m messing around with a new look I’ll put on makeup. But if I’m at home alone I’m usually in sweatpants or leggings with a top knot and my glasses on and bare-faced! lol 🙂
13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yes! Absolutely! I have no shame! HAHA!
14. How many high-end products do you have?
Wow, I haven’t really thought of this. I think I have an equal amount of high-end and drug store products… I think.
15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you’re getting dressed?
Unless I know I have something big, like a presentation, the next day, I pick my outfits out in the morning! The weather is so crazy in Indiana, I have to check my weather app before I get dressed and the weather can change in seconds!
16. How often do you change your handbag?
Not often at all. I have two primary handbags that I work with. I usually use the bigger one in the summer and the smaller one when I’m at school!
17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
It really depends on the day. I’ll try to break it down for you. On Mondays and Wednesdays I get up at 7 a.m. On Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays I get up at 8 a.m. and on Sundays I usually get up anywhere between 6 and 8:30 a.m. Saturdays I usually sleep in until 9ish (Can you tell I’m a morning bird??)
My sleep schedule is pretty consistent. I typically go to bed around 10:30-11ish. But if I had a rough day, I will go to bed as early as 8! hahaha 🙂
18. How often or when do you workout?
I do quick 15 minutes workouts every weekday morning. And then I do a lot of walking. I walk everywhere. First, it’s good exercise. So, I walk to class, to CVS, to my friend Joy’s! I just walk. Second, parking at Purdue can get a little tricky. So I try not to move my car unless I absolutely have to! lol! Also, I know it seems little, but I go up stairs instead of taking the elevator. I live on the fourth floor of my building, so sometimes I’m climbing stairs 4-5 times a day! Just little things like that help me stay moving!
19. Left handed or right handed?
20. How tall are you?
I’m about 5’2!
21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
I took French in high school and was absolutely awful. Then I took Spanish in college and I loved it, but I wasn’t that great. However, I grew up around Korean, Japanese, and Spanish, so I understand those languages pretty well.
22. How many pets do you have?
I have one dog, his name is Dutch and he’s a Boston Terrier and one cat, named Daisey, and she’s a orange cat (?) lol! Here’s a quick picture that I snapped a few weekends ago 🙂
23. How often are you on Blogger?
If by blogger you mean wordpress, then all the time! I log on everyday just to read what people are posting and stuff 🙂
24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
Absolutely! I love reading what people think!
25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yes. My wishlist is monstrous.
26. How did you come up with your blog name?
Well, it’s my name (Ryane Zamora) and the word “Beauty” because my blog is primarily a beauty blog. lol 🙂
27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
I usually use my iPhone 6 or iPad Mini 3!
28. How often do you clean your house?
I’m not a messy person. I just constantly clean up after myself so I never have to do huuuuge cleanings. But I do major cleans (like mopping, dusting, toilet scrubbing) once a month or every two months.
29. What’s your favorite color?
30. Do you swear?
No, not really. I guess my friends and I swear if it’s ironic, but if I stub my toe, the first word that comes out of my mouth is generally not a swear-word. It’s usually something along the lines of: ow! or crap!
31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Let’s see, today, I have class at 2:20, so until then I am going to be studying and doing a lot of homework. Also, I have this nasty cold, so after class I think I’m going to do laundry and head to bed early tonight! lol 🙂
Let me know when you guys post this tag! I can’t wait to read all your responses!
Also, I have some fun posts coming up, so you’ll want to stay tuned!!
Thanks so much for reading guys!! :*
Can’t wait to talk to you all soon!
And please follow me!!
– Ryane ❤