So over the past couple of months I have been purchasing little beauty products here and there, and have collected quite the haul! I thought it would be a fun idea to show you all my most recent purchases! Again, this was not a one shop experience, I want to say this started in mid-February. I am going to take a long break from buying any more make up!!
- Concealer: Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer; 8 Beige
- Initially I bought shade 12 Dark Beige, and that was way to dark for me. And now I’m not convinced shade 8 is my shade either. It kinda looks too dark, too 😦
- Liquid Foundation: Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet+ Matifying Foundation; 45 Soft Beige
- Powder Foundation: Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation; Medium Light Neutral
- Highlighter: Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector; Opal
- Blush: Milani Baked Blush; 05 Luminoso
- Kohl Liner: Wet n Wild Colour Icon Kohl Eyeliner; 607A Calling Your Buff!
- Kohl Liner: Wet n Wild Colour Icon Kohl Eyeliner; 608A You’re Always White!
- Liquid Liner: Maybelline Line Stiletto; Blackest Black
- Gel Liner: Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner; Blackest Black
- Shadow: Sigma sample; Smoke Screen
- Shadow: Sigma sample; Warm Neutrals
- Liner: Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner; 063 Eastend Snob
- Liner: Jordana Easyliner for Lips; EL-16 Sedona Red
- Liner: Jordana Easyliner for Lips; EL-21 Tawny
- Liner: Jordana Easyliner for Lips; EL-06 Cabernet
- Liner: Jordana Easyliner for Lips; EL-23 Baby Berry
- Lip Pencil: NARS mini Velvet Matte Lip Pencil; Cruella
- Lip Pencil: NARS mini Satin Lip Pencil; Rikugien
- Lipstick: Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté lipstick; 3 Ultimate Beige
- Lip Tar: Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar; Queen
- Brush: Sigma F80 Flat top Kabuki Brush
- Brush: Sigma E20 Short Shader Brush
- Brush: Kat Von D Shade and Light Brush
- Brush: Sephora Collection Classic Perfect Concealer #20 Brush
- Tweezers: Tweezerman Tweezers
- Makeup Bag: Sephora Collection the Overnighter Bag
- Yeah, after taking this picture I went and cleaned all my brushes. lol.
There’s a good mix between drugstore and high end products! I can’t wait to try them all out! Let me know in the comments below if you want me to review any product! Even if it’s not on this list! Give me a product to review and I’ll do it for you!
Thanks so much for reading all the makeup that I bought 🙂 lol! Next Monday I’m putting up another Prom Makeup Tutorial!
Can’t wait to talk to you all soon!
And please follow me!!
– Ryane ❤