I hope you guys had a great week! I can’t believe it’s already Friday! Time is just flying by! I have less than two weeks left before this semester ends! That’s crazy!
So, naturally, when it comes to makeup, I am drawn to corals, I just love that little splash of orange, but I thought I would switch it up and wear a lot of pinks to celebrate spring!
Here’s my selfie:
- Primer: L’Oréal Youth Code Texture Perfector Pore Vanisher
- Foundation: MAKE UP FOR EVER Mat+ Velvet Matifying Foundation; 45 Soft Beige
- Concealer: MAKE UP FOR EVER Full Cover Concealer; 7 Sand
- I finally found my perfect shade!
- Blush: Maybelline Fit Me Blush; Medium Pink
- Highlight: Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector; Opal
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara; Deep Brown
- Eyeshadow (all over the lid): Sigma eyeshadow; Innocent
- Eyeshadow (crease): Sigma eyeshadow; Warm Stone
- Eyeshadow (center of eye): Sigma eyeshadow; Dove
- Eyeshadow (lower lash line): Urban Decay eyeshadow; Snakebite
- Eyeliner (top lash line): Maybelline Line Stiletto; Blackest Black
- Eyeliner (bottom water line): Wet n Wild Colour Icon Kohl Eyeliner; 608A You’re Always White!
- Highlight (inner corner and brow bone): Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector; Opal
- Mascara: Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Lipstick: Lime Crime lipstick; Babette
I hope you all enjoyed this makeup look! Like I said before, I don’t normally wear a lot of pinks, but I got so many compliments on this look! I think I’ll wear it again!
Thank you so much for reading! Let me know if there are some makeup looks you want me to try! You can even post a picture in the comments and I’ll try to recreate it! 🙂
Can’t wait to talk to you all soon!
And please follow me!!
– Ryane ❤