So to finish off my semester, I was required to go to a dance performance here at university. I just thought it would be fun if you guys got ready with me! 🙂
I had the hardest time getting ready. The performance was on Friday night and earlier that day two of my three classes were cancelled, so I was in leggings and a sweatshirt most of the day, chilling HARD (seen in first two pictures). And then I had to get ready, but I was so comfy, I didn’t want to change. lol. I know I shouldn’t be complaining. First world problems.
But my laziness can definitely be seen in my makeup and hair decisions! But hey, that’s real life, for you!
I hope you enjoy 🙂
- Primer: L’Oréal Youth Code Texture Perfector Pore Vanisher
- Concealer: Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer; 7 Sand
- Powder Foundation: Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation; Medium Light Neutral
- Contour (cheeks and forehead): Glominerals bronzer; Sunkiss
- Blush: Milani Baked Blush; 05 Luminoso
- Eyeshadow (crease): Mary Kay; Silky Caramel
- Eyeshadow (all over the lid): Urban Decay; Foxy
- Eyeshadow (crease): Glominerals bronzer; Sunkiss
- Highlight (inner corner and brow bone): Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed; Opal
- Winged liner: Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner; Blackest Black
- Lashes: Ardell Lashes; 110 Black
- Mascara (bottom lash line only): Rimmel Lash Accelerator; Black
- Side Note: Yes, I was so lazy I didn’t want to apply mascara so I put on false lashes instead. 🙂
I literally just threw it up into a pony tail and I used some bobby pins to give it some extra volume. Seriously so lazy.
- Top: Forever 21 | Similar
- Bottom: Forever 21 | Similar | Similar | Similar
- Shoes: Mia shoes | Similar | Similar | Similar
I hope you guys enjoyed this quick GRWM! I was hesitant to put it up because what I said was true… I was so lazy getting ready. But I thought, “hey, this is real life.” Not everyday am I excited to get up and get ready, and this was just one of those days. I had a lot of fun at the dance performance, it definitely made me want to get up there and join them!
Oh! And Happy May!
Can’t wait to talk to you all soon!
And please follow me!!
– Ryane ❤