I saw this on someone’s blog and thought it was a fantastic idea! I never really thought about how much my face costs, but I’m ready to find out!
Here’s a quick snap shot of my makeup today!
Yay! So, let’s get started! I’ll also link all the products I used 🙂
- Primer: Smashbox Photo Finish Oil Free Foundation Primer Pore Minimizing– $39
- Foundation: Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation– $36
- Concealer: Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer– $32
- Bronzer: Glominerals bronzer– $41
- Blush: Milani Rose Powder Blush– $7.99
- Eyeshadow: Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color– $7
- Eyeshadow: Glominerals bronzer (I don’t think I should count this again!)
- Eyeshadow: MAC Pro Longwear Eye Shadow– $21
- Highlight: Becca Opal– $38
- Eyeliner: Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner– $9.99
- Mascara: Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara– $23
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Drama– $7.99
- Lip color: Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm– $7
- Powder Foundation Brush: Target up & up Powder Brush– $6.99
- Concealer Brush: Sephora Collection Classic Perfecting Concealer Brush #20– $18
- Blush Brush: Ecotools Blush Brush– $6.99
- Eyeshadow Brush: Ecotools Eyeshadow Brush– $3.99
- Eyeshadow Brush: Real Techniques Brush Base Shadow Brush– ??
- This was in a kit. I don’t know how much the single brush is!
- Eyeliner Brush: came with my eyeliner!
Total: $305.94; Oh my gosh. I am so expensive.
Guys, I’m a little ashamed. Guys, I’m a lot ashamed. This is a real eye opening experience! But honestly, I love all the steps of my makeup routine. But I don’t know. I’m really expensive!
You guys should do this too!! I totally want to know how much your face costs! Does anyone think they are more expensive than me!? Lol!
Also, remember to enter into my blog!! Here’s the link: GIVEAWAY!!
Good luck and enter away!
Can’t wait to talk to you all soon!
And please follow me!!
– Ryane ❤