I seriously ran out of a ton of my products at the same time!! WHAAA?? I have some major errand running to do!
Anyways, I obviously liked these products enough to use every last drop so I definitely want to share with you all!
Products that I used all up:
1. Purity Made Simple Face Wash and Makeup Remover. This stuff is my ish. It truly makes makeup melt away and has such a pleasant, clean smell! It’s very gentle on my sensitive skin, but kicks butt against makeup! I am definitely going to re-purchase this product! I love it so much! 🙂
2. Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream. So, for those of you who have read my blog for a while now, know that I have had my ups and downs with this moisturizer. Though I can’t use it on my face during my morning routine, I still use it on my face at night, and on the rest of my body all the time. So, I will be repurchasing this product. My face is combination, but my arms and legs are pretty dry and this moisturizer really hydrates them 🙂 As mentioned tons before, I have really sensitive skin, and this moisturizer doesn’t irritate it!
3. Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm. Burt’s Bees gives me life. This is the only chapstick I have ever gone through the whole tube of. And this isn’t the first time it’s happened! I have five other tubes of Burt’s Bees, so I probably won’t repurchase it right now, but I will at some point! I love Burt’s Bees!
4. Airwick Plug in Air Freshener. I use the scent (flavor?) Hawaii, I think! I use this especially in my dorm room because I want my room to smell good, but we’re not allowed to use candles. It is such a nice, fresh scent, and really does keep my room smelling great 🙂 Rebuy? As long as I’m in college I will continue to re-buy this product. I think once I graduate, I will actually start using candles, because I love candles!
5. Glamglow SuperMud Clearing Treatment. Glamglow has become exceedingly popular recently. They have three major masks that target three major skin problems. I do think it has worked well with my skin, especially because I don’t like blackheads, it’s just that you spend so much money for so little product. I am going to try out the Garnier Clean + Blackhead Eliminating Scrub. It is significantly less expensive than Glamglow and the reviews are positive! 🙂
6. Victoria’s Secret Bombshell. The answer yes. I am going to rebuy this product until I die. I am absolutely obsessed with this perfume, I’ve been using it since I was 18 and I’m still not sick of it! I know I posted about the Sweet & Flirty Body Mist, another VS perfume in my Summer Favorites post, but if I could make a Life Favorites post, this perfume would be in it! 🙂
Alright, that wraps up all the products that I have recently run out of! Was this fun? Should I try it again? I thought by adding a quick little review it would be helpful! 🙂
Thanks so much for reading, guys!
Remember to enter my giveaway. Here’s the link: GIVEAWAY!
Can’t wait to talk to you all soon!
And please follow me!!