I finally did it! I hopped on the bandwagon. I’m talking about ipsy, of course!
If you haven’t heard about ipsy, it’s basically this really cool thing where you pay $10 a month and get a little Glam Bag full of makeup goodies 🙂
A really popular post is when people share what they got in their Glam Bags, so I’m giving it a shot! 🙂
1. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Lip Pencil + BONUS Revolution High-Color Lipgloss. I’m super excited to try out this product. It’s supposed to act almost as a primer for any lip color that you want to put on your lips! It keeps product from feathering, so I think it’ll be especially good for brighter colors!
2. Balanced Guru Style Me Hair Oil. I’m a little iffy with trying this out. The reviews aren’t looking super great. One thing I really like about it is the packaging! It’s so stinking cute, but I don’t know, we will have to see!
3. Chella Eyebrow Pencil in Taupe. YASS! I want my eyebrows to be on fleek. My eyebrows are already pretty full, so I never thought I would need a brow pencil, but now that I have one, I’m going to try it out! 🙂 The color isn’t exactly right for me, but I can definitely get the feel of the product and if I love it enough, get it in my own color!
4. Nuxe Rêve de Miel Facial Cleansing and Make-Up Removing Gel. This product came at the most perfect time because as you guys know from my Empties post, I just ran out of my Purity Facewash! Im definitely going to give this facial cleansing and make-up removing gel a try!
5. Jesse’s Girl Pure Pigment Eye Dust in Brown Sugar. I love pigments because a little bit goes a long way and they last forever!!! This brown sugar shade is right up my ally, too!
Those are all the goodies I got in this month’s glam bag! I’m most excited for the new pigment! It is such a beautiful color that I am so eager to get my hands on! I’m so happy with my first Ipsy Glam Bag! If you would like to sign up feel free to use my Ipsy Link 🙂
Thank you all so much for reading!
And remember to enter my giveaway! Link here: GIVEAWAY!!
Can’t wait to talk to you all soon!
And please follow me!!
– Ryane ❤