I wanted to post a quick GRWM everyday, school kind of thing! (Seems to be a theme!)
I know it might seem like I put on a full face of makeup everyday and my outfits are always really thought out and my hair is photoshoot ready, but I promise you it is rarely like that.
So, here we go! This is getting ready with me on a normal day. In fact, I am getting ready to go to class!
So, I was going through my pictures and none of them were really flattering, so this is why in this picture I am in my pjs 🙂
- Lotion: Ren Clatimatte T-Zone Balancing Gel Cream
- Primer: Smashbox Photo Finish Oil Free Foundation Primer Pore Minimizing
- Concealer: Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer; 7 Sand
- Powder Foundation: UD Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation; Medium Light Neutral
- Blush: Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color; Strawberry Cream
- Eyeshadow (crease and all over the lid): Mary Kay Mineral Shadow; Silky Caramel
- Eyeshadow (outer crease): Glominerals bronzer; Sunkiss
- Highlight (brow bone and inner corner): Mary Kate and Ashley Shimmering Eyeshadow | Similar | Similar
- Liquid eyeliner: Maybelline Line Stiletto; Blackest Black
- Mascara: Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara; Black
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Drama Brow Mascara; Deep Brown
This whole face of makeup takes less than 10 minutes. It’s my go-to when I am in a rush but still need to look presentable!
Uh, I washed my hair the other night and literally haven’t done anything to it since, so I threw it up in my go-to bun! Like my makeup, this is just a really quick and easy thing to do. My hair can get really unruly at times, and this makes it look like I put some effort into what I was doing!
- Top: Forever 21 | Similar | Similar | Similar | Similar
- Jeans: Abercrombie and Fitch | Similar
- Shoes: Sperry Top Sider
I never wear sweatpants outside of the house. I always try to look at least a little put together. I know jeans aren’t super fancy, but they are a heck of a lot better than the sweatpants that I want to be wearing. I always like to wear loose and comfy shirts that are effortless and cute! 🙂
This completes my everyday class makeup and outfit sort of deal. Seriously, if you guys ever see me walking around campus (I don’t know why you would, but still), this is what I will look like! Guaranteed.
I hope you enjoyed this get ready with me! What do you guys do when you need to rush out of the door in the morning?? Let me know in the comment below!
Also, remember to enter my giveaway! Link here: GIVEAWAY!!
Can’t wait to talk to you all soon!
And please follow me!!
– Ryane ❤