So before getting any further in my blog, I wanted to just clear some things up that might be questioned in the future.
This is going to be all about clothes. [all pictures are from past OOTD posts, and I’ll link them below!]
1) A lot of my clothes are grey. I am sorry if that offends any one. I just naturally gravitate towards grey, it’s my favorite.
2) Yes, I am in college. And yes, for the most part I am pretty poor. However, I do have some designer clothes. If I didn’t get it from Plato’s Closet, I saved up a boatload of money to afford it! What I’m trying to say is that I don’t get things handed to me.
3) That being said, I get a lot of my clothes from Plato’s Closet. This just makes it difficult for me to tell you guys where I got my clothes exactly, but we’ll make it work. If I can’t find the exact item, I’ll research and find similar things.
4) I get a lot of clothes from Abercrombie and Fitch. This is because I have worked for Abercrombie and Fitch for the past four years. I get an employee discount, and I actually genuinely like their clothes. I’m quite sure their jeans are perfect. Seriously, perfection.
5) I personally think that I have a weird-ish body shape. I am not body shaming myself, but in my opinion, I am not super proportionate. That being said, my general style is tight pants and loose, baggy, shirts. I also don’t like to draw attention to my body, so I rarely wear patterns. Just a heads up. I’ll try to broaden my fashion choices. [The picture above was waaaaaay out of my comfort zone, but I like it and have actually worn it a few times!!]
6) I think comfort is the most important thing. I am comfortable in grey, baggy shirts, so I wear that a lot. I do have other cute outfits and I’ll definitely feature those in a post. But I just wanted to let you guys know that as a rule, I won’t buy anything if it looks relatively uncomfortable 😛
I know this post was more informational than my past ones. (kinda?) But I did want to clear things up before I post my millionth OOTD with A&F jeans! If anyone has any questions, let me know in the comments below! 🙂
Can’t wait to talk to you all soon!
And please follow me!!