LOVIES ❤ –
So, I was watching a Jaclyn Hill video, and was absolutely obsessed with her makeup look. I already had a lot of the products she was using, so I recreated it, and I have not stopped wearing it.
Without further adieu, let’s get started.
First, I start with my eyes. I’m priming my eyes today! I usually never do this, but I got a Lorac primer, and was so excited to use it!
Next, I use the shade Nectar from my Lorac Pro 2 Palette and put this all over the lid and even in my crease area. I applied it very sloppily! Also, I used my Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush.
To finish out the main eyeshadows, I put MAC uninterrupted in the outer corner of my eye with my Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush. This is the most beautiful warm brown, orange color.
I am going to highlight my eyes using the Becca Opal highlighter, and I just put it on my brow bones and inner corners. I used my Sigma E20 Short Shader brush!
Now I am going to do the wing. I use Maybelline Eye Studio Eyeliner and just the brush that came with it to achieve this look!
I just line my upper lash line with this eyeliner to start the winged liner off. Super simple!
As always, I make a diagonal line that goes towards my temple from the outer corner of my eye.
Then I connect that line with the initial eyeliner I made and fill in the little triangle that is left.
Next I put on some mascara. Today I am using the Givenchy Noir Couture 4 in 1 Mascara.
To finish off this look, I applied some concealer, foundation, blush, bronzer, brows, the works. (You know I’ll list all the products below) 🙂
- Lotion: Ren Clatimatte T-Zone Balancing Gel Cream
- Primer: Smashbox Photo Finish Oil Free Foundation Primer Pore Minimizing
- Concealer: Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer; 7 Sand
- Foundation: MAKE UP FOR EVER Mat+ Velvet Matifying Foundation; 45 Soft Beige | Similar
- Contour: Milani Multitasker Face Powder; 06 Medium Brown | Similar
- Blush: Milani Baked Blush; 02 Rose D’Oro | Similar
- Primer: Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer | Similar
- Eyeshadow (crease and all over the lid): Lorac; Nectar from the Lorac Pro 2 Palette
- Eyeshadow (crease): Bobbi Brown; Toast | Similar
- Eyeshadow (outer corner): MAC Pro Longwear Eye Shadow; Uninterrupted |Similar
- Highlight: Becca; Opal | Similar
- Gel liner: Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner; Blackest Black
- Mascara: Givenchy Noir Couture 4 in 1 Mascara; 1 Black Satin
- Moisturizer: Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- Lip gloss: Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss; Madison Avenue
- Concealer: Sephora Collection Classic Perfecting Concealer Brush #20
- Foundation: Sigma F80 Flat top Kabuki Brush
- Contour: Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Brush
- Blush: EcoTools Tapered Blush Brush
I hope you guys enjoyed this makeup tutorial! I just really love all the warm colors! I think it is the perfect everyday kind of look. I seriously cannot stop wearing it! ❤
Can’t wait to talk to you all soon!
And please follow me!!