I am so happy to have gotten my second Ipsy bag!!
If you don’t know what Ipsy is, basically you spend $10 and get a bag full of makeup goodies! 🙂
So, here’s what my June Ipsy bag held 🙂
this picture is from the lovely beautyinbudgetblog!
1) Dr. Brandt Skincare No More Pore Vacuum Cleaner. I’m excited to try this out because the name sounds a lot like the GlamGlow Super Mud Clearing Treatment. Dr. Brandt’s Cleaner is significantly cheaper! So, I will definitely keep you guys updated on if this is a good dupe for the GlamGlow Mask!
2) J. Cat Beauty Liptitude Hydrating Lip Stain. It says the word hydrating and I’m super pumped to try it out! The color is beautiful ❤
3) Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Foundation Primer. I already have the Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Pore Minimizing Foundation Primer, and I am in love with it! I am so excited to see how it feels and works with my skin! Maybe this will be my new go-to primer?
4) Keratherapy Daily Smoothing Cream. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I don’t really like hair care products. I will try it though, because I heard that Keratin is supposed to be really good for your hair?!
5) tre’StiQue Mini Shadow Crayon. I am most excited about this product. I got Venetian Gold and swatched it on my hand and it was so freaking beautiful! I am definition going to be doing a makeup tutorial with this look soon ❤
Those are all the goodies I got in this month’s glam bag! I’m most excited for that! It is such a beautiful color that I am so eager to get my hands on! I’m so happy with my June Ipsy Glam Bag! If you would like to sign up feel free to use my Ipsy Link 🙂
Thanks so much for reading 🙂
Can’t wait to talk to you all soon!
And please follow me!!
– Ryane ❤