Hello internet friends,
Your girl is back with another award! Thank you so much to the beautiful Glam Necessities for nominating me!!! I really encourage you guys to click her link and read her responses because they are spot on!
I was also nominated by Teen Girl Paradise, so I will answer her questions, too! 🙂
Alright, let’s get started!
- State the name of the blogger who nominated you
- Make up 15 fashion or beauty questions for your nominees to answer
- Answer the 15 questions you were given
- Nominate 15 people for the award
- List 10 random facts about you
- The people you nominate have to have less than 200 followers
- Let the people you nominated know they were nominated
Questions for me from Glam Necessities:
1) Tell me your all time favorite blush, brand & shade?
My all time favorite blush is probably Milani Luminoso! Oh my goodness! It is so beautiful. In fact, I’m wearing it right now! 🙂
2) What’s your perfect transition shade in terms of eye shadow, brand & shade?
I love Bobbi Brown Toast! Oh my goodness. I really do think it is the perfect transition shade. If I’m rocking a smokey eye or just a neutral look, the first eyeshadow I’ll put on is Bobbi Brown Toast!
3) What is your current go to handbag/tote/crossbody? (share a pic if you want )
Right now I am using a cute crossbody bag from Target in Light Brown! It’s a little bit bigger than what I am used to, but I love the color and I love that you can wear it as a regular purse or a crossbody bag!
4) Do you have a pair of favorite sandals/wedges?
I want to say, like, five years ago, my parents went to Florida and came back with these really cute sandals from the brand Roxy. I can’t find the sandals anywhere, but I love them so much!
5) What’s your favorite fragrance/perfume for summer?
My go-to fragrance whether is summer, spring, fall, or winter, is Bombshell by Victoria’s Secret.
6) What eye shadow palette are you currently reaching for the most?
I really find myself reaching for my Lorac Pro 2 Palette a lot recently! I love the variety of colors and the quality of the eyeshadows!
7) Do you have a favorite brow product?
I’ve been using my Milani Brow Fix Kit in Dark a TON lately! These are just brow powders, so they are quick and easy to use!
8) What nail polish are your toes currently rocking?
As always I am rocking OPI “I eat Maine-ly Lobster” on my toes 🙂 I always come back to this color in the summer time because it is so cute!
9) What’s your favorite hairstyle for summer?
I rock a lot of braids during the summer. Because my hair is so long, I need it to be off of my back so it’s not sticking to me and stuff!
10) What lipstick are you itching to rock this summer, brand & shade?
I have been dying to get Mac Sushi Kiss lipstick! I think it would be the perfect summer shade because it’s a beautiful peachy pinky color!
11) Gimme a description of your perfect summer night outfit.
Hmm, I’m going to have to go with a pair of high-waisted shorts and probably a plain grey t-shirt. Ugh! I know! I am soooo boring, but that it just what I feel most comfortable in!
12) How do you apply your foundation, beautyblender, foundation brush?.. Name a specific brand & brush.
I generally apply my liquid foundation with my Sigma F80 Flat Top Kabuki Brush. However, I recently purchased a Beauty Blender, that I am dying to get my hands on!
13) What tool do you use to curl/wave your hair?
I use this super old, super dirty Revlon curler. It looks dingy because I have had it for YEARS (I’m talking, like, eight years) but it still works like a charm ❤ I can’t bring myself to replace it and I probably won’t until it completely dies on me!
14) Do you have a favorite song for when you are doing your makeup or getting ready?
I don’t have a favorite getting ready song, I usually just put on my Spotify and let that choose for me!
15) What clothing item did you last purchase?
Oh my goodness. It’s sad that this is the hardest question. This may come to a shock to you guys, but I think I bought a plain grey t-shirt. HAHAHA! I have soooo many, but I couldn’t resist!
Questions for me from Teen Girl Paradise:
1) How many people have you told about your blog in real life?
You know, actually not that many. Mostly just my close friends and family. But I have a link to it on all my social media sites!
2) How many foundations do you own?
I have seven different liquid foundations and three different powder foundations.
3) What’s your favourite eyeshadow colour?
I love MAC Uninterrupted ❤ It is by far the best eyeshadow color I have ever used.
4) How much time do you spend doing your makeup on a daily basis?
It honestly depends on the day. If I have special plans it can be up to an hour (because I get distracted halfway through). If I’m just getting ready for work it’ll take around 5-10 minutes. But honestly, I don’t wear makeup everyday.
5) What’s your favourite makeup brush?
Probably my Sigma F80 Flattop Kabuki Brush. It’s for liquid foundation and it works wonders ❤
6) When you go to a drugstore what band do you look for first?
I have never really thought of it, actually. I usually just kind of derp through the aisles until I find something that catches my eye. I love L’Oreal, Maybelline, Jordana, and Milani a lot!
7) What was your first makeup item?
Oh, goodness! Probably an old Maybelline lipstick!
8) Do you reguraly or have ever self tanned?
I have self tanned before. But honestly, it’s been years.
9) How do you feel about overdrawn lips?
I personally can’t pull it off, but more power to you if you can!
10) Do you contour on a daily basis?
Nope! 🙂 But I do contour for special occasions!
10 Facts About Me
1) I feel like I need to clear this up. My name is Ryane. Pronounced: Rye-anne. Like Dianne, but with an R. Ryane. 🙂
2) Right now I am watching the very first episode of Zoey 101, and I can’t believe how young all these actors are!
3) I decided to go on a No-Buy the whole month of June! That’s right, I did not buy one piece of makeup this month! So crazy!
4) Right now it’s kinda gross and rainy outside!
5) I’m in the market for a new iPhone 6 case. Any suggestions?
6) I graduate from college in less than six months! OH MY GOSH!
7) I still haven’t seen Pitch Perfect 2 😦
8) My cat may or may not have brought a mouse inside my house. I’m still trying to find it.
9) My dog is happily snoring next to me
10) Tonight is the NBA Draft!!
[Sorry if you have already been tagged or if you have more than 200 followers and I tagged you!]
2) Kay Grace
4) Jan and Jot
12) Pretty Preppy
1) What are your plans for the rest of the day?
2) What is your all time favorite mascara?
3) What is your favorite store to shop?
4) What is your go-to foundation?
5) Are you excited about the new Urban Decay Naked Smokey Palette?
6) Have you ever met a celebrity?
7) High heels or flats?
8) What is your favorite accessory?
9) Cross-body bag or clutch?
10) High-waisted shorts or bermuda shorts?
11) How do you normally style your hair?
12) What is your favorite color to paint your toes?
13) What is your favorite eyeshadow palette?
14) Fake nails or regular nails?
15) How often do you wear fake lashes?
I hope you guys enjoyed this award/tag! I definitely think you should check out the bloggers I nominated! They are absolutely fantastic :)))
Have a great weekend a stay safe!
Can’t wait to talk to you all soon!
And please follow me!!
– Ryane ❤