I know I’ve been doing a TON of neutral looks recently. And I’m sorry, I just loooove me some neutral looks. But I thought it was about time for me to do something I little more out of my comfort zone. I decided to do an Independence Day makeup tutorial. But for all my followers outside of the United States, this can honestly be used for whatever you want 🙂
Also, Happy July 🙂
Let’s get started!
First, I primed my eyes with Lorac Behind the Scenes Primer!
Next I put Urban Decay Tease all in my crease.
I then put Cool Gray from my Lorac Pro 2 Palette and focused that on the outer part of my lid, mostly in the crease area.
Using the same Lorac Pro 2 Palette, I focus the color Charcoal in the outer corner. After every step, I blended my eyeshadows out with a brush that didn’t have any product on it!
Then I used the color Summer Breeze from my Tarte Palette and put this all over the lid. I just wanted a white color that would cancel out my natural brown color!
Next I do the black part of the winged liner. As always, I start out by making a thin line that just lines my top lash line.
Next I draw the wing, and then connect it back to the original line, and then fill it in!.
I used a Lit Cosmetics glitter in Cher and just traced the original line that I created!
Now, I thought it would be really cool to line my water line with a dark blue eyeliner. You know, because red, white, and blue? But I didn’t have a blue eyeliner, so I used the eyeshadow Navy from my Lorac Pro 2 Palette. WARNING: I got so much product in my eye. I was temporarily blind. Holy crap. And I know this picture doesn’t give it justice, it totally looks like just a plain black eyeliner, but it isn’t, I promise!!
I highlighted my brow bone and inner corner with Becca Opal highlight! I used my favorite mascara of all time. That’s right: Too Faced Better Than Sex 🙂 AH! So stinking good!
To finish everything else off. I used my bare Minerals bareSkin Foundation, Milani Rose D’Oro Blush, Milani Contour, and NARS Cruella lip pencil.
- Lotion: Ren Clatimatte T-Zone Balancing Gel Cream
- Primer: Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Concealer: Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer; 7 Sand
- Foundation: Bare Minerals bareSkin Foundation
- Contour: Milani Multitasker Face Powder; 06 Medium Brown | Similar
- Blush: Milani Baked Blush; 02 Rose D’Oro | Similar
- Primer: Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer | Similar
- Eyeshadow (crease): Urban Decay; Tease
- Eyeshadow (outer crease): Lorac; Cool Gray from the Lorac Pro 2 palette
- Eyeshadow (outer lid area): Lorac; Charcoal from the Lorac Pro 2 palette
- Eyeshadow (all over the lid): Tarte; Summer Breeze from the Tarte Poppy Picnic Limited Edition Amazonian Clay and Eye Palette
- Gel liner: Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner; Blackest Black
- Glitter liquid liner: Lit Cosmetics; Cher Size 2 Holographic glitter
- Eyeshadow (lower water line): Lorac; Navy from the Lorac Pro 2 palette
- Mascara: Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
I hope you guys enjoyed this look! This is definitely a very fun look! If I could give you guys one tip it would be: DON’T DROP YOUR GLITTER! lol! It’s such a mess to clean up! 😛 Lol!
Thank you all so much for reading! And let me know if you decide to recreate this look 🙂 For those of you in the United States, be safe during the Fourth of July!
Can’t wait to talk to you all soon!
And please follow me!!
– Ryane ❤