Hello my beautiful internet friends,
Right now I am in the beautiful state of Washington visiting family! I absolutely love it here, but packing can be a little difficult, especially when I am used to having my whole makeup collection at my disposal!
I thought I would share with you guys what brought on my one week adventure to the West Coast! 🙂
- Primer: Smashbox ‘Photo Finish’ Pore Minimizing Foundation Primer
- Concealer: MAKE UP FOR EVER Full Cover Concealer
- Foundation: Urban Decay ‘Naked Skin’ Ultra Definition Powder Foundation
- Palette (Blush and Eyeshadow): tarte Poppy Picnic Limited Edition Palette
- Palette (Eyeshadow): Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
- Liquid Liner: Marc Jacobs Magic Marc’er Precision Pen Waterproof Eyeliner
- Mascara: Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Brow Powder: Milani Brow Fix Kit; 03 Dark
- Brow Kit: Maybelline Brow Drama Brow Mascara; Deep Brown
- Lip Stick: Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Radiant Lipstick; 03 Ultimate Beige
- Lip Stick: Gerard Cosmetics Lipstick; 1995
- Lip Gloss: Buxom Full On Lip Polish; Sophia
- Lip Pencil: NARS Satin Lip Pencil; Rikugien
- Blush Brush: EcoTools Tapered Blush Brush
- Powder Foundation Brush: EcoTools Large Powder Brush
- Fluffy Brush: up & up Powder Brush
- Eyeshadow Brush: EcoTools Full Eye Shadow Brush
- Eyeshadow Brush: Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush
- Precision Brush: Sigma E20 Short Shader Brush
- Concealer Brush: Sephora Collection Classic Perfecting Concealer Brush #20
I’m sure some of you may think that this is an excessive amount of makeup. And, hey! I agree with you! But I downsized quite a bit from my first draft of makeup! lol! Plus, I’m sure I’ll buy some while I’m on my trip 🙂
I can’t wait to share with you guys all about my trip!
Let me know what products you absolutely have to take on vacation! 🙂
Can’t wait to talk to you all soon!
And please follow me!!
– Ryane ❤