It’s that time again! I have received my July Ipsy Bag and I am so excited to share it with you guys!
If you don’t know what Ipsy is, it’s basically this online subscription to get makeup products! It’s only $10 a month and it’s a great way to try out new makeup! I definitely encourage you to subscribe if you are wanting to branch out and expand your makeup stash! You can use this link to start your subscription! 🙂
1) pur~lisse pur~delicate gentle soymilk cleanser & makeup remover. This really seems like a great product. It has a nice clean scent, and I love that it has the word “gentle” in its title! I am definitely up for trying it, but I think my purity face wash will always be my number 1!!
2) ‘Tini Beauty Eyetini Swizzle Stick Eyeliner in Blue Hawaiian. Oh my goodness! I am so excited about this eyeliner! I love that it’s not the tradition black or brown, but this GORGEOUS blue color! I definitely have a tutorial in mind for this one! 🙂
3) Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Lip Balm in Ruby. Okay, I am wearing this right now, and it is wonderful! It’s very hydrating and the coverage is very sheer, meaning you can wear it any time you want! I will definitely be keeping this in my purse!!
4) Jor’el Parker fragrance in Classico. I never expected to get a fragrance in my Ipsy bag! I’ll confess that I am very particular when it comes to scents and stuff, and I am pretty set in my ways, but this has a very nice, clean scent that is not at all abrasive! It’s a small size, so you can definitely keep it in your purse for an on-the-run scent!
5) tarte deluxe Amazonian clay waterproof bronzer. I was so excited to see that I got this product in my bag! Who doesn’t love a good bronzer? And it’s waterproof? You know I’m excited! The color is a great cooler tone (with almost some red undertones?) and it has a few flecks of sparkle in it, but not enough that makes me not want to wear it! I am so excited to try it out! 🙂
I really liked my ipsy bag this month (as I do every month, lol)! I am soo excited to try my new bronzer and I’m completely obsessed with that lip balm!
Ipsy is such a great way to start collecting items for your makeup stash!! It’s only $10 a month, which is awesome and you get cute stuff like this! 🙂 If you want to subscribe just click this link 🙂 I don’t think you’ll regret it 😉
Thank you all soo much for reading! I feel like I haven’t had the chance to be on the blog that much because I was on family vacation (post coming soon)!
Can’t wait to talk to you all soon!
And please follow me!!
– Ryane ❤