This post is in collaboration with the lovely Savannah from Beauty Bunny! We both got the same lipstick and created a whole look around it!
Our goal was to show you guys how versatile makeup is! One lipstick is not limited to one makeup look!
Here is the look that I came up with 🙂
I will link Savannah’s post HERE and at the bottom of this post! Here is a picture of her beautiful look! You should definitely check her post out! Seriously, have you seen a more beautiful human being? I think not!
First, because we are putting a lot of product on our eyes today, I am going to start off by priming with my Lorac eye primer.
Next, I put Bobbi Brown Toast in my crease to act as my transition color.
I then put the shade Nectar from my Lorac Pro 2 Palette in my crease and above too! This is such a gorgeous eyeshadow.
Because I knew I wanted a really great smoked out look, I put Scotch Tape at the edges of my eyes. First, I put it on the back of my hand, and then put it on my eyes, I didn’t want it to be to harsh around my eyes, especially because it is such a sensitive area!
With the Scotch Tape on, I put the shade Tease in the outer crease to start the smokey look!
I am then going to take the shade Cool Grey and put that in the outer corner of my lid and a little bit in the outer crease area!
I used the color Charcoal next and focus that in the outer crease area. I know we are putting a lot of product on our eyes, but I really think that this gives the look more dimension! I didn’t want to go straight in with black, so I eased into it with grey colors!
With my e.l.f. small angled brush, I mapped out where I wanted the black eyeshadow to be. I used Blackout by Urban Decay. This black eyeshadow is BLACK and it’s super great! 🙂
I filled in the wing with the same eyeshadow and blended it out like crazy!
So, I know you want the crease to be blended out wonderfully, but I also want my lid to look seamless! I used Espadrilles from my taste palette and placed it in the middle of my lid and blended it out, so there was no harsh black line!
I wanted to prime my eyes for the sparkly coral color, so I used the Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal Eyeshadow in Inked in Pink on my inner lid area. I just used my finger to apply this on my lid! It’s so easy to do!
Finally, for the MOST beautiful color. I used Honey Lust by Mac and applied that right over Inked in Pink. Again, I just used my finger because I thought this was the best way to apply the color! It is so gorgeous and sparkly!
I highlighted my brow bone and inner corner with Bootycall from my Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. This eyeshadow is a sparkly light pink color that I thought would be perfect for this look!
So, I took off the tape and started working on my bottom lash line. I put Charcoal in the outer corner and Soft Grey in the middle section! I think this really smoked the whole look out. I also put nude eyeliner in my waterline! You can also see that I coated my top and bottom lashes with some mascara (everything will be linked below)! ALSO, LOOK AT THAT GORGEOUS CORAL COLOR ❤
Okay, I like rarely every do this, but I wanted a BAM factor for this look. I put on fake lashes! They were so fun and I think they were successful in adding that extra OOMF! 🙂
Quick recap of the rest of my face: I filled in my brows with my go-to brow products, I used my Clinque Even Better Foundation! It’s been such a long time since I have reached for that foundation, and I don’t know why! My love has been so rekindled, I’m obsessed! I threw on some blush. For my lips, I put on Tawny by Jordana all over my lips and then used the lipstick this whole look was centered around- Kate Moss 113! I am in love with this lip combination! It is freaking gorgeous and now that I have discovered it, I don’t think I’ll stop wearing it!
- Primer: Lorac ‘Behind the Scenes’ Eye Primer
- Eyeshadow (crease): Bobbi Brown; Toast
- Eyeshadow (crease and above): Lorac; Nectar from the Lorac Pro 2 Palette
- Eyeshadow (outer crease): Urban Decay; Tease
- Eyeshadow (outer corner, outer crease, lower lash line): Lorac; Cool Gray from the Lorac Pro 2 Palette
- Eyeshadow (outer corner and lower lash line): Lorac; Charcoal from the Lorac Pro 2 Palette
- Eyeshadow (wing): Urban Decay; Blackout
- Eyeshadow (middle of lid/transition): Tarte; Espadrilles from the Golden Days & Sultry Nights Palette
- Primer (pink cream eyeshadow): Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal Eyeshadow; Inked in Pink
- Eyeshadow (coral eyeshadow): Mac; Honey Lust
- Eyeshadow (inner corner and brow bone): Urban Decay; Bootycall
- Mascara: Giorgio Armani Black Ecstasy Mascara; Obsidian Black
- Eyeliner (waterline): Wet n Wild Color Icon Kohl Liner Pencil; Calling Your Buff
- Brow powder: Milani Brow Fix Kit; 03 Dark
- Brow Mascara: Maybelline Brow Drama Brow Mascara; Deep Brown
- Lip liner (all over): Jordana Easyliner for Lips; El-21 Tawny
- Lipstick (all over): Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick-Kate Moss Collection; 113
I hope you guys enjoyed this makeup tutorial! I really do think this is my favorite look I have ever posted! It’s perfect for day and for night! 🙂
I had so much fun collaborating with Savannah! You really do need to check out her post 🙂
Thanks so much for reading!
Can’t wait to talk to you all soon!
And please follow me!!
– Ryane ❤