Yes, I know. I still do a lot of neutral looks. And that’s because I feel like everybody can pull them off! But, in my defense, this isn’t a tutorial and it’s actually the makeup I wore this day! My friend Joy and I went to go see Trainwreck and this is the makeup I was wearing! Another funny thing to mention is that I used ALL drugstore makeup. I never felt like my blog was strictly high-end, I feel like I use a good combination of high end and drugstore, but I made a point to use just drugstore products for this look!
- Primer: L’Oréal Youth Code Texture Perfector
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation; 104 Golden Beige
- Bronzer: Milani Multitasker Face Powder; 06 Medium Tan
- Highlight: Mary Kate and Ashley Shimmering Eyeshadow | Similar | Similar
- Eyeshadow (crease): Jesse’s Girl Pigment; Brown Sugar– $4.99
- Eyeshadow (crease): Colour Pop; Shop– $5
- I consider these drugstore because the L’Oréal Infallible EyeShadow is $7.99
- Eyeshadow (highlight): Mary Kate and Ashley Shimmering Eyeshadow | Similar | Similar
- Eyeliner: Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner; Blackest Black
- Mascara: Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara; Black
- Brows: Milani Brow Fix Kit; 03 Dark
I hope you guys enjoyed this look! Happy Friday and I hope you all have a great weekend!
As always, comment below if you would like to see anything from me!
Also, remember to enter my GIVEAWAY!!! I can’t wait to see who wins 🙂
Can’t wait to talk to you all soon!
And please follow me!!