My beautiful internet friends,
Lo and behold! Here is a colorful eye makeup look. I think this pop of blue look is very subtle and wearable! I really like the way it turned out! I also think it can be very versatile, depending on your outfit, you can wear it for a night out on the town, or just a fun lunch date! If you want to see how I achieved this look, please keep reading 🙂
First, I primed my eyes with the Lorac Behind the Eyes primer. I thought that because I was dealing colors, this was a good idea!
I used Bobbi Brown Toast as my transition color and put this all over my crease with a big fluffy brush!
Next I opened up my Naked 2 Palette and put the shade Pistol all over my lid! I love this color. I think it is so unique and really pretty!
To add a little more dimension in my crease I put Tease in the outer corner. Tease is the most perfect cool toned color and it’s matte, which I love!
Finally for the fun part! I used my Covergirl Quad in Tropical Fusion and I used the dark blue color. I used a detailer brush and focused this color in a dot right above my inner corner. I know it looks weird now, but trust me!
I then take a big fluffy brush and blend this color in the crease, just missing the inner corner and stopping where I put Tease. Repeat the step before this and this step as many times as you want until you get the blue color you want!
I then use the exact same blue eyeshadow and put it in the outer corner of my water line. WARNING: this may irritate your eye!
I used Tease in the rest of my water line. Again, it may irritate your eye, because it’s not an eyeliner, it’s powder, and it likes to go everywhere.
Of course, I did my signature wing! I use my Marc Jacobs liquid liner, which is so easy to use and is JET BLACK! I thought this was the perfect way to play up this look 🙂
As always, I can’t go anywhere without a thousand coats of mascara! I used the Giorgio Armani Black Ecstasy Mascara on my top lashes and bottom lashes!
To finish off the look, I put a light eyeshadow on my brow bone and inner corner! I used Purr from the Too Faced Cat Eyes Palette!
For the rest of my face, I put on a light layer of foundation, a quick swish of blush, and filled in my lips with some lip liner! Of course you know I will link all the products I used down below 🙂
- Powder Foundation: Urban Decay ‘Naked Skin’ Ultra Definition Powder Foundation; Medium Light Neutral
- Concealer: Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer; 07 Sand
- Blush: Milani Blush; Tea Rose
- Primer: Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer
- Eyeshadow (crease): Bobbi Brown; Toast
- Eyeshadow (all over the lid): Urban Decay; Pistol
- Eyeshadow (outer corner): Covergirl Eye Enhancers 4-Kit Shadows in Tropical Fusion 205; Blue
- Eyeshadow (inner crease): Urban Decay; Tease
- Eyeshadow (brow bone and inner corner): Too Faced; Purr
- Eyeliner (waterline/outer corner): Covergirl Eye Enhancers 4-Kit Shadows in Tropical Fusion 205; Blue
- Eyeliner (waterline/inner corner): Urban Decay; Tease
- Liquid Eyeliner (wing): Marc Jacobs Magic Marc’er Precision Pen Waterproof Eyeliner; Blacquer
- Mascara: Giorgio Armani Black Ecstasy Mascara
- Brows: Milani Brow Fix Kit; 03 Dark
- Brow Mascara: Maybelline Brow Drama; Deep Brown
I hope you all enjoyed this more colorful look! I was just thinking, I should have worn this for Boyfriend’s senior prom because my dress was a gorgeous deep navy blue color! Thank you all so much for reading ❤
Also, remember to enter my GIVEAWAY!!! I can’t wait to see who wins 🙂
Can’t wait to talk to you all soon!
And please follow me!!