Hello my beautiful internet friends-
As some of you may know, I was on a No-Buy for the month of June. Well, we’re heading into September now and I have quite the haul for you! These are all of the things that I bought since my last Collective Haul in April!
This includes beauty related things and a little bit of fashion 🙂
Here are all of the things as a whole. Yes, I am very aware that this is excessive, but I am not a rational person when it comes to Sephora, okay? (I also know that because I am back at university, I will not be purchasing makeup, so I did all of my makeup shopping over the summer) 😀
I have decided to split this haul up by categories.
- Palette: Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
- Palette: tarte tartelette palette
- Palette: Too Faced Cat Eyes Palette
- Palette: Maybelline the Blushed Nudes Palette
- Quad: Covergirl Eye Enhancers 4-Kit Shadows in Tropical Fusion 205
- Single eyeshadow: Maybelline Color Tattoo; Bad to the Bronze
- Single eyeshadow: Maybelline Leather Color Tattoo; Creamy Beige
- Single eyeshadow: Maybelline Metal Color Tattoo; Inked in Pink
- Single eyeshadow: Milani Baked Eyeshadow; Bella Café
- Single eyeshadow: MAC eyeshadow; Honey Lust
- Brow powder: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder; Ebony
- Eyeliner: NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil; 632 Peacock
- Eyeliner: NYX Retractable Eye Liner; Aqua Green
- Lashes: Kiss Lashes; Shy
- Lash glue: DUO Lash Gel
- Lipstick: L’Oréal; Jennifer’s Nude
- Lipstick: NARS Audacious Lipstick; Bridgette
- Lipstick: Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipstick; 113
- Lipliner: Jordana Lipliner; Rose Crush
- Lipliner: Jordana Lipliner; Pink Love
- Chubby Stick: Revlon Color Burst; Sultry
- Lipgloss: Gerard Cosmetics; Nude
- Foundation: Make Up For Ever: Ultra HD Invisible Foundation; 127=Y335
- Blush: Milani Rose Powder Blush; 05 Coral Cove
- Highlight: Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed; Champagne Pop
- Blush: Sephora blush; No5 Orange Punchy | Similar (Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush; Video
- Okay, I found this in the clearance section and scoured the internet for it. I’m so sorry I can’t find it anywhere, but I linked a similar blush 😀
- Black head strips: Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
- Jeans: Abercrombie and Fitch Allie Low Rise Boyfriend Jeans
- Bra: Calvin Klein ‘Modern’ Racerback Bralette
- Underwear: Calvin Klein ‘Modern’ Bikini
- Shoes: Converse
Thanks so much for reading about all the crazy things I bought! I won’t be buying makeup for a really long time now that school has started, so this is kinda my last hoorah!
Comment below if you would like to see any reviews on the products I purchased 🙂
Can’t wait to talk to you all soon!
And please follow me!!