Hello internet friends,
My beautiful bestie and roomie graciously let me put makeup all over her face for the sake of my blog. She is an absolute beauty and I had so much fun 🙂
She helped me choose something very colorful, which I love because I know I don’t do colorful looks enough on my blog!
Here is her very dramatic makeup look:
And now a picture of her whole face!
- Powder Foundation: Covergirl Trublend Pressed Powder Foundation
- Blush: Covergirl; Plumberry Glow
- Contour: tarte amazonian clay waterproof bronzer; park avenue princess
- Primer: Lorac ‘Behind the Scenes” Eye Primer
- Transition shade: Maybelline Blushed Nudes Palette; shade 5
- Transition shade: Mary Kay Eyeshadow; Silky Caramel
- Transition shade: glominerals bronzer; sunkiss
- Outer corner: tarte; Best friend
- Outer corner: tarte; Bombshell
- Outer corner: Too Faced; Jungle Love
- Lid: Too Faced; Pussy Cat
- Inner corner highlight: Maybelline ‘Copper Chic’ quad; shade 2
- Top lash line: Maybelline Blushed Nudes Palette; shade 12
- Eyeliner (waterline): L’Oréal infallible eyeliner; black
- Lower lash line: Urban Decay; Blackout
- Highlight (brow bone): Mary Kate & Ashley; all-over shimmer | Similar
- Mascara: Maybelline; the Rocket Volume Express Mascara
- Lashes: Kiss Lashes; Shy
- Brows: Chella Eyebrow pencil; Taupe
- Lipstick: L’Oréal; 800 Fairest Nude
I hope you guys enjoyed this fun colorful look I did on Joy! Let me know if you want me to use her as a model again, I think she secretly loved it 😀 lol!
As always, leave a comment below if you have any post requests 🙂
Can’t wait to talk to you all soon!
And please follow me!!