Hello my lovely internet friends,
Unlike the people who I will be nominating for this award, I have not been very loyal to my blog. School has just started and I am still trying to get the hang of my schedule and everything, so bear with me! I have not forgotten about you guys, and I certainly do not plan on quitting! I am just figuring out life as I know it!
I want to give a huge shoutout to Glam Necessities! Home girl nominated me for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award two months ago and I am just now getting around to it. Sorry for the very long delay, but ALAS! It is here!
“The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just someone who follows and comments regularly.”
- Display the award certificate on your website
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself
7 interesting things about me:
- I am, Lord willing, graduating in approximately 3 months! AH!
- I am obsessed with the new Macklemore song. It is hilarious and has been stuck in my head all day!
- I had to buy very professional looking clothes this weekend for a speech I am giving on Thursday! (Wish me luck)!
- I am SO STINKING EXCITED for fall! It is my favorite time of year (right next to Christmas, of course).
- I am planning on doing a roommate tag with Joy! Send me questions in the comment section for us!
- I have found numerous white hairs and it upsets me.
- I love all of my subscribers so much ❤
Okay, so I’m sure some of you have already been nominated, but like the description says, “The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just someone who follows and comments regularly.”
I am so sorry that I didn’t post twice last week! 😦 To make up for it, I am going to post as many times as I can this week and finally get back to a normal schedule!
In the mean time, you guys can help me out with something: like I mentioned as one of my interesting facts, I wanted to post a Roommate Tag, so please let me know if you want any questions answered in the comments below and Joy and I will answer them for you! 🙂
Thank you all so much for reading 🙂
Can’t wait to talk to you all soon!
And please follow me!!