I am happily posting a more colorful makeup look today. This green makeup look was so much fun to create! I feel like it is the perfect ode to fall, which officially starts on Wednesday! WHAAA??
Anyways, please continue reading if you want to learn how I achieved this makeup look 🙂
I started out by putting my two favorite transition colors in my crease. As you can see, I put these pretty high. I love the coral-y color, and I think it really compliments the green that we are about to put on 🙂
Next, I picked up this gorgeous jade green shade. I actually applied it with my finger. Because it’s so sparkly, I wanted to really pack it on my lid! I focused this color on my lid. I didn’t stray to far up because I didn’t want to cover up the transition colors from early.
I grabbed an eyeshadow two to three shades darker than the original green shade and applied it in the outer corner of my eye. I just needed to give my eye a little bit more definition. You can totally skip this part! I also grabbed a green eyeshadow that was two to three shades LIGHTER than the original and put that in the inner corner of my eye to act as the highlight.
I took the coral-y/copper-y shade from my Covergirl Quad and put that along my lower lash line. This just kinda goes along with the transition colors we placed on our lid.
With a very, very tiny detailer brush, I took the same dark green eyeshadow I used in my outer corner and ran that across my lower lash line. I tried to keep this shade as close to my lash line as possible!
Of course I did not forget about the brow bone highlight! I used Becca Opal because I didn’t want a pure white highlight.
To finish out my eye look, I couldn’t help but add a dramatic wing and I applied some mascara on my bottom lashes. I really thought this look called for some fake lashes, so I grabbed those and went with it!
As always, I filled in my brows, and for my lips, I went along with the coral color that really compliments the green. I used a mixture of NARS Audacious Lipstick in Brigitte and Gerard Cosmetics Nude Lipgloss! Every product I used will be listed below, DUH! 🙂
- Lotion: CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion
- Powder Foundation: Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation; Medium Light Neutral
- Concealer: Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer; 07 Sand
- Blush: Milani Rose Powder Blush; 05 Coral Cove
- Eyeshadow (transition): Bobbi Brown; Toast
- Eyeshadow (transition): Lorac; Nectar from the Lorac Pro 2 Palette
- Eyeshadow (jade green): tarte; Oceanview
- Eyeshadow (outer corner and lower lash line): Makeover Essentials Eyeshadow
- Eyeshadow (light green highlight): Covergirl Eye Enhancers 4-Kit Shadows in Tropical Fusion 205
- Eyeshadow (lower lash line; coral): Covergirl Eye Enhancers 4-Kit Shadows in Tropical Fusion 205
- Eyeshadow (brow bone): Becca; Opal
- Liquid Eyeliner: Maybelline Line Stiletto Eyeliner; Black
- Mascara: Giorgio Armani Black Ecstasy Mascara
- Lashes: Kiss Lashes; Shy
- Brows (tutorial here)
- Powder: Milani Brow Fix Kit; 03 Dark
- Powder: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Duo; Ebony
- Brow Mascara: Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara; Deep Brown
I hope you guys enjoyed this more colorful makeup look! I had a lot of fun playing around with green!! 🙂
As I have mentioned in my last couple of posts, I plan on doing a Roommate Tag with my beautiful roomie and best friend, Joy! If you have any questions for us, please leave it in the comments below 🙂
Thank you all so much for reading :*
Can’t wait to talk to you all soon!
And please follow me!!