What better way to start off the month of October than with an OOTD? I mentioned in my Sweater Weather Tag that I would feature my favorite sweater in a post this week. Well, wait not more! The post is finally here 🙂
I could probably wear this outfit everyday for the rest of my life. It is beyond comfortable and very much in my comfort zone (more details here). Alright, alright, enough talk. Here’s my outfit!
Also, just a quick disclaimer, this picture was taken a couple of months ago, but I could not, for the life of me, get a good picture in today! Just wanted to let you all know!
- Sweater: Abercrombie and Fitch | Similar | Similar
- Jacket: Francesca’s | Similar | Similar
- Leggings: Target | Similar | Similar
- Hat: Pac Sun | Similar | Similar
- Purse: Fossil | Similar
- Boots: Boyfriend 🙂 but I think he got them from Macy’s | Similar | Similar
Alright!! Thank you all so much for reading 🙂
Also, I am still taking questions for my Roommate Tag!!! Comment below, please 😀
Oh, and Happy October 🙂
Can’t wait to talk to you all soon!
And please follow me!!