I hope the month of October is treating you all so well. Fun fact: October is my favorite month of all time! 🙂
Anyways, I am here today with this fun plum-y look! I tried to be a little more colorful, but I know it is very subtle. And I would consider it to be pretty wearable!
Here’s the look:
The first thing I did was take the color “limit” from my Urban Decay Naked 3 palette and just sloppily put it in my crease with a big fluffy brush.
I think “nectar” from the Lorac Pro 2 palette is my favorite eyeshadow of all time, because I use it in every single tutorial. I put this on top of “limit” in my crease for that extra coral-y pop!
Next, I put a shimmery purple-y shade in my crease. I literally put it every where. There is no need to be precise at all. As you can see, it just adds a pretty purple color to the lid 🙂
Then, I take a shade called “plum” because this is a plum look and place it in the outer corner of my eye. I wanted to add some definition and this shade is freaking gorgeous.
Of course I blended it out, you know me!!
As you might have seen, the lid of my eye was muddied with every single shade I used previously, so I had to do something about it. I mixed the shade “kitten” from my Too Faced palette and “best friend” from the tartelette palette and put that just on my lid.
I also put “bombshell” on the outer corner of my lash line.
To finish out my bottom lash line, I used best friend on the rest of it!
For my inner corner and brow bone highlight, I mixed two shades fro my Too Faced palette, kitten and pur.
I tightlined my top and bottom lash line with a black eye kohl eyeliner.
I used my favorite Maybelline gel liner and created a classic wing for this look.
I also applied a very generous amount of mascara on my top and bottom lashes to finish out the eye portion of this look.
For the rest of my face, I applied foundation, blush, brows, and for my lips, I actually mixed Jordana lip liner in Baby Berry and Gerard Cosmetic’s lipgloss in Nude. I’ll list all the details below 🙂
- Eyeshadow (crease): Urban Decay; Limit
- Eyeshadow (crease): Lorac; Nectar (from the Lorac Pro 2 palette)
- Eyeshadow (crease): Too Faced; Pussy Cat
- Eyeshadow (outer corner): Lorac; Plum (from the Lorac Pro 2 palette)
- Eyeshadow (all over the lid and lower lash line): Tarte; Best Friend
- Eyeshadow (all over the lid, inner corner highlight, and brow bone highlight): Too Faced; Kitten
- Eyeshadow (lower lash line): Tarte; Bombshell
- Eyeshadow (inner corner highlight and brow bone highlight): Too Faced; Pur
- Brows (tutorial here)
- Powder: Milani Brow Fix Kit; 03 Dark
- Powder: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Duo; Ebony
- Brow Mascara: Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara; Deep Brown
Guys, at least we can all say that I am trying to do some more colorful looks. I have a new palette coming in the mail that will give me no more excuses for not putting any up 😛
I hope you all enjoyed this more wearable plum look 🙂
Also, if you have any questions for my Roommate Tag, post them in the comments below! 😀
Thanks so much for reading :*
Can’t wait to talk to you all soon!
And please follow me!!