Hello lovely people,
I am here with my first ever Halloween Makeup Tutorial, and I am super excited!
I was debating on a couple of different ideas, but settled for this Twiggy inspired makeup look. I mean, who wouldn’t want to be a super model for a day?
I had so much fun trying to recreate the ever popular Twiggy look and if you want to learn how I did, just keep reading!
First, I took the shade “Espadrilles” from the tarte golden days sultry nights palette and ran this in my lower crease area.
Next, I just did the same thing with the “Lt. Brown” from my Lorac Pro 2 Palette.
I used the color “Peach Poppy” as my all over the lid shade. I absolutely love this color.
I used the shade “Dust” from my Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette for my inner corner highlight.
I wanted a very subtle brow bone highlight, so I took “Strange” from the same Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette and lightly swiped it on my brow bone.
Next is the eyeliner (and I actually got carried away and forgot to take a picture of just the eyeliner, so bear with me). I used my Maybelline Gel Eyeliner and made a line on my top lash line. I made it about medium thickness and then I extended the inner corner of my eye.
I also very lightly outlined what I wanted the crease to look like. Guys, very lightly.
Next, I thickened out the outline with Blackout from my Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette.
I extended this line down and filled it out, but you’ll see that later on I shorten it a lot!
Now for the bottom lash line. First, I took the same gel liner we’ve been working with and lightly lined my lower lash line.
I took my liner and just made some little lashes. making them a little bit longer the further out I got.
For the rest of my face, I applied a matte foundation, a little bit of contour, some blush, and one of my favorite lipsticks to complete the look! As always, I will link all of the products I used below 🙂
- Primer: Jesse’s Girl Eye Shadow Primer
- Eyeshadow (crease): tarte; Espadrilles
- Eyeshadow (crease): Lorac; Lt. Brown from the Lorac Pro 2 Palette
- Eyeshadow (all over the lid): tarte; Peach Poppy
- Eyeshadow (highlight; inner corner): Urban Decay; Dust
- Eyeshadow (highlight; brow bone): Urban Decay; Strange
- Eyeliner (literally everything about the eyeliner): Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner; Black
- Eyeshadow (black smudge); Urban Decay; Blackout
- Brows (tutorial here)
- Powder: Milani Brow Fix Kit; 03 Dark
- Powder: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Duo; Ebony
- Brow Mascara: Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara; Deep Brown
- Lipstick: NARS Audacious Lipstick; Brigitte
Thank you all so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed my very first Halloween Makeup Tutorial. I kinda feel like this tutorial looks deceptively easy, this actually took quite a bit of time, but I know you all can do it!! 🙂
I will post another fun Halloween look next week!
Can’t wait to talk to you all soon!
And please follow me!!