I just wanted to quickly share with you all my current go-to look. I am serious when I say that I wear this look almost every single day. It’s so easy to accomplish and you can do it in less than five minutes (I think, I actually haven’t tested it out)!
- Concealer: Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer; 07 Sand
- Powder Foundation: Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation; Medium Light Neutral
- Blush: Sephora blush; No5 Orange Punchy | Similar (Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush; Video
- Cream eyeshadow: Maybelline Eye Studio Tattoo; Bad to the Bronze
- Highlight (inner corner and brow bone): Becca; Opal
- Liquid eyeliner: Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Eyeliner; Black
- Mascara: Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara; Black
- Brows (tutorial here)
- Powder: Milani Brow Fix Kit; 03 Dark
- Powder: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Duo; Ebony
- Brow Mascara: Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara; Deep Brown
- Liquid Lipstick: Colourpop Liquid Lipstick; Bumble
Some of you may think this is a lot of products, and hey, to each their own. This is just my go-to everyday makeup look. I think it’s nice because you can switch around products and it’s still very easy to do. The two products I switch up the most are my blush and lips!
Thank you all so much for reading!
Oh, and Happy November!
Can’t wait to talk to you all soon!
And please follow me!!