I know it’s not halloween anymore, but I wanted to get up this look! It’s a fun celebrity-inspired makeup tutorial.
First, I took my favorite gel eyeliner and basically created a side ways equal sign in the middle of my eyelid.
Next I created a small wing in the outer corner of my eye.
I connected the outer wing to the inside line.
Then I just did the same thing to the inner part of my eye.
I filled in the two boxes with the same gel eyeliner, but I set it with Blackout from my Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette.
To finish out this very simple eye look, I threw on some lashes and smoked out my lower lash line.
Aside from the crazy eyes, I feel like this look is very much complexion based. I, of course, put on some foundation, and threw on tons and tons of bronzer. I could never leave without filling in my brows, and I filled them in dark. I will leave everything you need to know below 🙂
- Foundation: Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Foundation; 127=Y335
- Bronzer: tarte amazonian clay bronzer ; park avenue princess
- Highlight: BECCA; Opal
- Eyeliner: Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner; Blackest Black
- Eyeshadow (to set and lower lash line): Urban Decay; Blackout
- Lashes: Kiss Lashes; Shy
- Brows (tutorial here)
- Powder: Milani Brow Fix Kit; 03 Dark
- Powder: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Duo; Ebony
- Brow Mascara: Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara; Deep Brown
Thank you so much for reading! Sorry I’ve been so busy the last couple of weeks! Just trying to get my life together and such! 😛
Can’t wait to talk to you all soon!
And please follow me!!