Hello all you beautiful people,
I thought I should get one more fall look out before the first day of winter… It already started snowing here In fact, the first day it snowed here was November 21st, so it already feels like winter to me!
This look is very similar to my current go-to look, but with some added pop of color and a more deep fall colored lip 🙂
Let’s get started 🙂
Before starting off, I primed my eyes with my Jesse’s Girl eye shadow primer and put this neutral skin color from my Morphe 35B palette over it so everything could blend easier!
From there, I took this deep cranberry color from the same Morphe 35B palette, and put it in my crease. I focused it more so on the outer corner and then would blend it toward my inner corner. After I laid down the initial product, I would go back with a clean blending brush and blend everything out again so it was a really smooth and flawless transition.
I took my favorite Maybelline cream eyeshadow and placed it all over my lid with just my finger. I was careful not to cover my crease color, but I went over it again with a nice fluffy brush, just in case! I also put some of the cream eyeshadow on my outer lower lash line!
Of course I had to add some winged liner. Instead of making it thick and short, I made my wing long and thin! But you do you, boo! If you want your winged liner to go all the way to your temples, make your winged liner go all the way to your temples! I support you :*
I used my never failing Becca Opal highlight on my brow bone and inner corner. Guys, I’m sorry, I just think this highlight is absolutely perfect, but I will start branching out!
To finish out the look, I loaded on my favorite mascara, filled in my brows, because, duh! I finished out the rest of my face as usual and for my lips I mixed Jordana EasyLiner for Lips in Tawny and Maybelline Lipstick in Divine Wine!
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation; 104 Golden Beige
- Concealer: MAKE UP FOR EVER Full Cover Concealer; 07 Sand
- Concealer: MAKE UP FOR EVER Full Cover Concealer; 06 Ivory
- Blush: Milani Baked Blush; 02 Rose D’Oro
- Setting Spray: Urban Decay Chill Makeup Setting Spray
- Eyeshadow Primer: Jesse’s Girl Eyeshadow Primer
- Eyeshadow Palette: Morphe 35B- 35 Color Glam Palette
- Eyeshadow (all over the lid and lower lash line): Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Eyeshadow; Bad to the Bronze
- Highlight (brow bone and inner corner): BECCA; Opal
- Liquid liner: Maybelline Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner; Blackest Black
- Mascara: Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara
- Brows (tutorial here)
- Powder: Milani Brow Fix Kit; 03 Dark
- Powder: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Duo; Ebony
- Brow Mascara: Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara; Deep Brown
- Lip liner (applied all over the lips): Jordana Easy Liner for Lips; EL-21 Tawny
- Lip stick: Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lip Color; Divine Wine
I hope you all enjoyed this everyday fall makeup tutorial! I think you can even wear it around during the winter season, too 😉
I am so excited about the Morphe 35B palette, it has so many wonderful colors so I can get more into colorful makeup looks instead of my favorite neutral ones! yay!
Thank you so much for reading 🙂
Check out this tutorial’s counterpart:
Makeup Tutorial; Dramatic Fall Look
Can’t wait to talk to you all soon!
And please follow me!!