If you read my Thanksgiving post, you’ll know that I didn’t actually wear this look to my Thanksgiving Tradition because I left all my brushes at school. BUT, if I did have my brushes, this is the look I would have worn!!
Also, HAPPY FIRST DAY OF DECEMBER!!!!! :*
Let’s get started!
First, I used the shade “Nooner” from my Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette and put it in the crease of my eyes!
Next, I used “Trick,” again, from the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette and put on my lid. I really patted the product on my lid, instead of swiping it!
For my brow bone and inner corner highlight, I mixed “Dust” and “Strange”.
Next I put “Dark Side” on my lower lash line with a pencil brush.
I used a nude color eyeliner to line my water line, coated my lower lashes with NARS Audacious mascara, and then created winged liner!
Of course I used Foundation, blush, lipstick, and lashes. And you know I can’t go anywhere without brows!
- Eyeshadow (crease): Urban Decay; Nooner
- Eyeshadow (all over the lid): Urban Decay; Trick
- Eyeshadow (lower lash line): Urban Decay; Dark Side
- Highlight (brow bone and inner corner): Urban Decay; Dust & Urban Decay; Strange
- Mascara (lower lashes): NARS Audacious Mascara
- Eyeliner (water line): Wet n Wild Coloricon Kohl Eyeliner; 607A Calling your Buff!
- Eyeliner (wing): Maybelline Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner; Blackest Black
- Lashes: Kiss Lashes; Shy
- Brows (tutorial here)
- Powder: Milani Brow Fix Kit; 03 Dark
- Powder: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Duo; Ebony
- Brow Mascara: Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara; Deep Brown
Thank you all so much for reading 🙂
Can’t wait to talk to you all soon!
And please follow me!!