Hello internet friends,
I feel like it’s been a good while since I have posted a tag, and I found this one from Stash Matters! As I always say, you need to go follow her. I am so serious. Go. Right Now!
Anyways, as you can see from the title, this is a 20 beauty questions tag! So, let’s get into it 🙂
1. Do you remember your first makeup item? I am sure that my first makeup item was a Maybelline lipstick in Misty Lilac. I know I mentioned this in my Lipstick Tag! But, my grandma bought it for me when I was really young and I still have it 🙂
2. Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one that fits your specifications? My perfect mascara has to lengthen my lashes like crazy, without making them too clumpy. I usually don’t mind clumps, but too many clumps is icky. I like my mascara to be super duper black, because my lashes are black. And I like it to work fast. I can’t be apply 12938734 layers of mascara; I have places to go and people to see. My favorite mascara (by now you should all know, you can roll your eyes if you feel like it) is Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. It’s heaven sent, I am sure of it!
3. What kind of coverage do you prefer from foundation? I generally go for light coverage foundations! The foundation I use pretty much every day is actually a powder foundation!
4. Favorite high-end brand? Oh, this is a tough-y. I love YSL lipsticks, and I love my Too Faced mascara. Hm, I’m going to go with Urban Decay. I love the Naked palettes and their powder foundation! 🙂
5. Favorite drugstore brand? Maybelline. I have more Maybelline products than anything else. Their eyeliners are the best and I love their lipsticks. Don’t even get me started on the cream eyeshadows!
6. Is there any kind of makeup you can’t leave the house without? I can leave the house without any makeup on, but just like Stash Matters, I love concealer and brow products. I would prefer not to leave the house without those two things, but I definitely can.
7. What is your most cherished beauty product? Shoot! Another tough-y. I’ll go with my two YSL lipsticks because they are the best. I have the Rouge Volupté Shine lipstick in 16 Orange Impertinent and Rouge Volupté lipstick in 03 Ultimate Beige ❤
8. How often do you shop for makeup? Honestly, not often. I mean, I always have one eye on the Sephora website, and my wish list, I kid you not, is 8 pages long, but I don’t actually shop for makeup all that much!
9. Do you have a “beauty budget” or you spend freely? Right now I spend freely, but starting next year I will have a very strict budget that I will follow! You can follow me on that journey 😉
10. What type of product do you buy the most of? I love lip products. I am a lip product junkie. Lip sticks, lip liners, lip gloss, lip balms, lip moisturizers, lip primers, liquid lipsticks. I think you get the picture.
11. Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics like parabens or sulfates? I am pretty careful about what I put on my face. I have incredibly sensitive skin, so I am always over cautious with the ingredients in my makeup.
12. Do you have a favorite place to shop for makeup? Sephora. I love it so much.
13. Do you like trying new skincare products or do you keep a certain routine? I am okay with switching things up and trying something new. I do go to my dermatologist, so if she suggests I try something, I am definitely up for it! I haven’t found the PERFECT skin care routine, so I definitely look around. Once I find THE routine, I probably won’t change it!
14. Favorite bath and body brand? As I have mentioned before, I have crazy sensitive skin. So I use a lot of Dove, because their products are very gentle!
15. Do you like multifunctional products like lip and cheek stains? I haven’t really tried many multifunctional products, but I love when I can make something work. Like one time, I dabbed a blush over some lipgloss because I couldn’t find the perfect shade I wanted!
16. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? Maybe sometimes? I don’t know! Sometimes I’m just in a rush and have to go somewhere, but I like to take my time when I put on makeup. It’s quite relaxing!
17. Do you ever consider taking makeup classes? YES! I do! I would love to take makeup class and learn new tricks and old tricks and everything in between!
18. What do you love about makeup? I love that makeup can transform a person. You can literally turn into a zombie by just using makeup. I love that makeup can accentuate your already gorgeous features, and I also love how makeup can makeup someone more confident, but I do think it is important to have confidence without makeup, too!
19. Dramatic or Natural Makeup look? Natural makeup! You guys already know that, though! Although I do have some pretty dramatic looks on my blog that I’m proud of!
20. Worst makeup-related habit? Like Stash Matters said, I never re-apply lipstick throughout the day. I put it on in the morning and then just kinda hope for the best 😛
Thank you all so much for reading!!!
Here are the wonderful bloggers that I am tagging to do this 😀
The Blonde’s Life by Gabrielle
House of Rivah
The Beauty Anti-Guru
Love and Water
Mt. Washington Beauty
And everyone else who wants to join 🙂 ❤
Check out some of my other tags and get to know me:
That Kind of Person Tag
Seven Deadly Sins Tag
This or That Tag
Can’t wait to talk to you all soon!
And please follow me!!