If you didn’t know, the annual Victoria’s Secret Fashion show was on Tuesday night!
After doing my review on the Morphe 35b Color Glam Palette, I thought I would create a makeup look inspired by the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show!
First, I took the deep pink color and put it in the outer corner of my eye lid.
To create an effortlessly smokey look, I went back with a clean blending brush and blended that deep pink color into my crease.
For my all over the lid color, I grabbed a soft matte pink from the palette.
I decided I wanted a little extra oomph, and grabbed the warm pink shimmery shade from the palette and focused it just on the ball of my eye.
As usual, I had to highlight my brow bone and inner corner! To do this, I mixed the white matte shade and the cool pink shimmery shade!
I took “Multi-Tasker” from my tartelette palette and used this on my outer lower lash line and also created a wing with it as if it were eyeliner. I didn’t want to use a black eyeliner, because I thought it would look too harsh for this very soft pink look!
That highlight tho…
Here is the final result! You guys know I will list all of the products I used down below!
Speaking of all my products, kudos to Stash Matters, here is a picture of the ridiculous amount of products I put on my face to achieve this look; including brushes, a random q-tip, and my beauty blender ❤
- Foundation: Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Foundation; 127=Y335
- Concealer: Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer; 07 Sand
- Powder Foundation: Urban Decay ‘Naked Skin’ Ultra Definition Powder Foundation; Medium Light Neutral
- Contour: Tarte; Park Avenue Princess
- Blush: Milani Baked Blush; 05 Luminoso
- Highlight: BECCA Pressed; Opal
- Setting spray: Urban Decay All-Nighter MakeUp Setting Spray
- Eyeshadows: Morphe 35B Color Glam Palette
- Eyeliner (but it’s actually a brown eyeshadow): Tarte; multi-tasker
- Eyeshadow (lower lash line): Tarte; multi-tasker
- Eyeliner (waterline): Wet n Wild Coloricon Kohl Eyeliner; 607A Calling your Buff!
- Mascara: Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara
- Brows (tutorial here)
- Powder: Milani Brow Fix Kit; 03 Dark
- Powder: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Duo; Ebony
- Brow Mascara: Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara; Deep Brown
Srsly, that highlight…
Thank you all so much for reading! Let me know if you watched the VS Fashion Show! I really wanted to watch it because I wanted to see Kendall Jenner and she was absolutely gorgeous ❤
Also, some other random news, today is my second to last day of college! WOOOOOOT!
Also, if you haven’t already, check out my I Need Your Help; iPhone Cases Post and take my poll 🙂
Can’t wait to talk to you all soon!
And please follow me!!