Long time no see! Here’s a quick update before I start the makeup tutorial! First, last week, I was in Lex, looking for a job and apartment! AND I FOUND BOTH! I move in about two weeks, and I am so so excited! This week my sister, her husband, and their four children are at my parents’ house celebrating Christmas, so we have been busy, but it has been so much fun 🙂
I know I haven’t been super active lately, but to make it up, I will post THREE posts next week 🙂 I hope you guys can forgive me!
Anyways, I wanted to do a Christmas-y look! So here it is and let’s get started!
That highlight though…
First, I primed my eyes with Jesse’s Girl Eye Shadow Primer and set it with the buff color from the Morphe 35B palette!
Then I took Milani Cappuccino and threw that in the crease of my eye to add some definition
To make my crease even more defined, I used a dark grey-brown color from the Tartelette palette, and put that in my crease, too!
From my favorite Morphe 35B palette, I took the matte white eyeshadow and put it all over my lid, avoiding the crease area.
I then used the same color as earlier from the Tartelette palette and put in on my bottom lash line!
When I think Christmas and the holidays, I think glitter! So I put some Lit Cosmetics Glitter Base and applied that on my lid and then with my finger, put on an old Mary Kate and Ashley Glitter.
And you know me, I had to apply some winged liner!
As per usual, I applied a whole face full of foundation and blush and everything else and to top it off, put on some red lipstick 🙂 All products will be listed below!
Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of all the products I used together
- Concealer: MAKE UP FOR EVER Full Cover Concealer; 06 Ivory
- Concealer: MAKE UP FOR EVER Full Cover Concealer; 07 Sand
- Powder Foundation: Urban Decay ‘Naked Skin’ Ultra Definition Powder Foundation; Medium Light Neutral
- Blush: Milani Baked Blush; 02 Rose D’Oro
- Highlight: Mary Kate and Ashley | Similar
- Setting Spray: Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
- Eye shadow Primer: Jesse’s Girl Eye Shadow Base
- Eyeshadow (base): Morphe 35B Color Glam Palette
- Eyeshadow (crease): Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow; 03 Bella Cappuccino
- Eyeshadow (crease and lower lash line): Tarte Tartelette Palette; power player
- Eyeshadow (all over the lid): Morphe 35B Color Glam Palette
- Glitter Base: Lit Cosmetics Clearly Liquid Glitter Base
- Glitter: Mary Kate and Ashley | Similar
- Eyeliner (wing): Maybelline Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner; Blackest Black
- Mascara: Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Brows (tutorial here)
- Powder: Milani Brow Fix Kit; 03 Dark
- Powder: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Duo; Ebony
- Brow Mascara: Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara; Deep Brown
Thank you all so much for reading and I hope you have a wonderful holiday season 🙂
I love you all and Happy Holidays!
Can’t wait to talk to you all soon!
And please follow me!!