Here is my first New Years makeup tutorial!! I am so excited to be getting back into the hang of things!
For my first tutorial, I decided to do the ever so classic silver smokey eye. I feel like a silver smokey eye always makes a come back for the New Year, so I wanted to show you all my take on how I achieve it 🙂
Let’s get started!
So, I honestly just jumped into putting makeup all over my face, lol, but I do suggest priming your eyes and face to make sure your makeup lasts all night long through the New Year!
I didn’t want this look to be too warm or too cool, so I mixed “Lt. Brown” and “Nectar” from my Lorac Pro 2 Palette, and put that in my crease as well, but with these two colors, I was more sloppy and also put it above my crease, too!
Now to focus on the lid- I mixed “Bombshell” and “Fashionista” from the tartelette palette. I made sure these colors stayed on my outer crease. I made sure that I blended out these dark colors in my crease area, so it didn’t look harsh! I also blended it on my lid, too! 🙂
I took a Maybelline Color Tattoo in “Silver Strike” I put this in the inner part of my lid. I also re-took “Bombshell” and “Fashionista” and lightly applied it over the center of my lid, because I didn’t want it to be a crazy harsh contrast.
For this look, I applied a full face of makeup, complete with contouring and highlighting and all that jazz! Products will be listed below 🙂
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation; 104 Golden Beige
- Concealer: MAKE UP FOR EVER Full Cover Concealer; 06 Ivory
- Powder Foundation: Urban Decay ‘Naked Skin’ Ultra Definition Powder Foundation; Medium Light Neutral
- Contour: tarte bronzer; Park Avenue Princess
- Blush: Milani Powder Blush; Tea Rose
- Highlight: BECCA; Opal
- Eyeshadow (crease): Urban Decay; Tease
- Eyeshadow (crease): Lorac; Lt. Brown
- Eyeshadow (crease): Lorac; Nectar
- Eyeshadow (outer lid & bottom lash line): Tarte; Bombshell
- Eyeshadow (outer lid & bottom lash line): Tarte; Fashionista
- Cream Eyeshadow (inner lid): Maybelline Color Tattoo; Silver Strike
- Eyeliner (waterline): L’Oreal Infallible Liner; Blackest Black
- Eyeliner (wing): Maybelline Gel Liner; Black
- Highlight (brow bone & inner corner): BECCA; Opal
- Lashes: Kiss Lashes; Shy
- Mascara: NARS Audacious Mascara; Black
- Brows (tutorial here)
- Powder: Milani Brow Fix Kit; 03 Dark
- Powder: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Duo; Ebony
- Brow Mascara: Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara; Deep Brown
Thank you all so much for reading :* I will have another New Years Makeup Tutorial up later this week 🙂
Check out my other holiday tutorial:
Christmas Makeup Tutorial
Thank you all so much for reading!
Can’t wait to talk to you all soon!
And please follow me!!