This post was supposed to go up yesterday, but honestly, I got off of work and fell asleep at 9:30, so I am a day late and a dollar short, but it’s up now! yay!
For this eye look, I used the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette!
Here is the look in all of its glory!
- Foundation: L’Oreal Pro Matte Infallible Foundation; 104 Golden Beige
- Concealer: MAKE UP FOR EVER Full Cover Concealer; 06 Ivory
- Concealer: MAKE UP FOR EVER Full Cover Concealer; 07 Sand
- Contour: tarte amazonian clay bronzer; Park Avenue Princess
- Blush: Milani Rose Powder Blush; Tea Rose
- Highlight: BECCA x Jaclyn Hill; Champagne Pop
- Eyeshadow (crease): Urban Decay; Nooner
- Eyeshadow (outer corner): Urban Decay; Limit
- Eyeshadow (lid): Urban Decay; Trick
- Eyeshadow (lower lash line): Urban Decay; Dark Side
- Winged liner: Maybelline Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner
- Mascara: Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Highlight (inner corner and brow bone): Urban Decay; Strange
- Brows (tutorial here)
- Powder: Milani Brow Fix Kit; 03 Dark
- Powder: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Duo; Ebony
- Brow Mascara: Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara; Deep Brown
I hope you all enjoyed this look! And I am so sorry that I put it up a day late! Forgive me? 🙂
Can’t wait to talk to you all soon!
And please follow me!!